Jun Tanaka has been Head Chef at Pearl in London since June 2004, where he has established an excellent reputation for his modern French cuisine.
Prior to Pearl, Jun spent ten years working with some of London's best chefs, including Albert Roux, Nico Ladenis and Eric Chavot, in seven top Michelin star restaurants learning the art of French cuisine.
In 2006 he presented his first series on Channel 4 called Cooking It and has made regular appearances on UKTV's Great Food Live, Daily Cooks. Most recently Jun has become a favourite guest chef on UKTVs Market Kitchen and BBC1's Saturday Kitchen.
Jun continues to regularly feature at the Ideal Home and BBC Good Food Shows and his first book, Simple to Sensational was published by Simon & Schuster in May 2009.
- Celebrity Pressure Cooker Guest appearance, ITV, 2010
- E'numbers Guest appearance, BBC2, 2010
- Daily Cooks Challenge Guest appearances, ITV, 2010
- Saturday Kitchen Guest appearances BBC1, 2007-2010
- Market Kitchen Guest Chef, UKTV, 2007-2009
- Market Kitchen Presenter, UKTV, 2008
- Food Poker Guest Chef, Channel 5, 2007
- Great Food Live Guest appearances, UKTV Food, 2006-2007
- Daily Cooks Guest appearances UKTV Food, 2007
- Saturday Cooks Guest appearances ITV, 2007
- Cooking It Presenter, 6 x 30' series, Channel 4, 2006