Prince (Guner B)
Guner B has been a Prince lookalike since the early 90's and has enjoyed the challenge of transformation as well as acting.
Guner has been mistaken for Prince himself many times and at some night clubs (both abroad and here in the U.K.) people even queued up to shake hands with him and to get his autograph!
A member from Prince's management team had even asked him to "get back on the stage" when they spotted him walking among the concert goers at one of Prince's gigs in London back in the early 90's.
Guner makes all his own costumes (including 'the symbol' and copy of his Guitar from the movie Purple Rain which was signed by Prince himself back in 1988 at a rare autograph signing session at Tower Records in central London) - Before his lookalike career took off, Guner has been working as an Artist and Animator in the Motion Picture industry and to date he has worked some on the top Disney, Dreamworks animated productions such as (Roger Rabbit / American Tail2, Mulan, Tarzan etc) both here in the UK and the USA.
Previous Prince lookalike work includes -
Appearing on the front cover of Select Magazine
TV appearences in Spain, Italy and Germany
Photo shoot for Christies Auction House for Prince items from the 'Purple Rain' Movie at Rock circus, where they premiered a wax model of Prince at the time.
His pictures have been published in newspaper articles
Included in slideshow videos on the internet side by side with the pictures of Prince, without 'them' realizing that one of the pictures really was of Guner
His other recent jobs include:
- Appearence on 'Rory Bremner Bird and Fortune' shown on Channel 4
- Corporate event party in Cannes-France for an international IT company
- Promotional company 5th birthday party in Romania
- Corporate Christmas party for Virgin Mobile in Wiltshire
- Promotional party for a Dating website company in London
- TV appearence for a music TV channel in Germany and
- O2 Staff party in celebration of their 1st birthday...