Billy Connolly tribute (Bob Lucas)
Bob has been doing the Billy Connolly act for about three years now. not only as an uncanny lookalike and soundalike but also Bob is a stand up comedian so can perform on stage (now with the banjo too)!
Also great at meet and greet appearances at parties, shows, weddings, funerals (this works best when the deceased was universally loathed by all the mourners)
He has also compered, performed at charity auctions, product launches and promotions and loves them all! Here's some ideas.....
- Great for Scottish Themed Evenings - Burns Night - alongside Ceilidhs etc!
- After dinner speaking in the style of Billy can enliven your firm's party as light relief and a precede to the bopping and boozing and secret groping that you've been fantasying about for months!"
- Product launches can be much enhanced by an injection of humour at Exhibitions and sales points, these, when undertaken starkers, will Guarantee sales increases as customers are desperate to look away and have something else to concentrate on and what better than buying something so they don't look like they are pervy voyeurs! It should be noted that of necessity these must take place indoors to prevent frostbite of the willy"
- Weddings can be more of a laugh when the groom is given away by a young and sexy Billy Connolly, or even an old and wrinkly one!"
- Your rock and roll or disco event compared in the incomparable Billyist attitude with a stand up routine in the interval will be tickled to bits and others will find you to be irresistibly sexy as a result of this wise decision"
- Quiz nights are much more of a laugh with me at the microphone and can apply to professional quizzes too such as those appertaining to firms, health professionals and the like using the quiz as an educational tool".