Laurel & Hardy (Jem & Graham)
Jem and Graham are renowned as the leading Laurel and Hardy look-a-like tribute double act in Europe and available worldwide.
In 2001 they were awarded the Top Speciality Act by Entertainer Magazine and 2002 saw them appearing on TV in an advert for The Times newspaper and filming a short movie for JETCAM.
Using many of the props made famous in the original duo's films, Haurel and Lardy are available for may different kinds of performance for themed Hollywood nights and Parties, Meet and Greet , to a complete cabaret act with slapstick, magic tricks and music. The duo are also excellent at hosting events, introducing guests and generally adding entertainment between turns at any event.
1920 Model T Ford
This original vehicle is the same model frequently used by Laurel and Hardy themselves and can be customised to include your company logo.
More than just meet-and-greet lookalikes, Haurel and Lardy sing and dance too!
Haurel and Lardy have been appearing as Laurel and Hardy for ten years. They have worked the length and breadth of the British Isles, and have vast experience of Europe. Here are just some of their appearances:
- Guest appearance at Universal Studios, Florida
- Regular guest appearances representing the CSMA at a variety of events throughout the UK
- Regular Appearances at Kensington Roof Gardens (Richard Bransons own personal club)
- Hard Rock Cafes in London, Rome Milan, Madrid
- Latest film appearance in "Testa De Picasso", Vittoria E Mario Film
- Tory Party Conference
- No.1 American Rock Charts with Bad Company
- Front Covers of numerous magazines and National Newspaper articles
- Billboard advertising Telford Shopping Centre
- Numerous appearances with various celebrities
- TV Appearances for Carlton, ITV, Tyne Tees