- Fatback Band touring UK Feb /March 2017 - call Classique for availability (I Found Love!)
- Jaz Ellington wowed client at wedding in Capri, Italy
- Incredible wow performances recently from Flawless, thanks so much guys!
- Stunning performance from Jonathan Antoine for bijou private party - client was blown away!
- Wonderful event at Grosvenor House with Lance Corporal Richard Jones, Diversity, Olly Murs, John Bishop and Jack Pack
- Thank you to the fabulous Zara Larsson for performance at amazing private party!
- Diva Explosion / Old Skool Tour - 90s Hands in the Air Anthems! Call Classique for info
- Thank you to Aquabatix for their stunning performance for the VIP opening of the North Deck at the Burj Al Arab in Dubai
- Thank you to the amazing 4th Impact for their fabulous first major concert in Dubai - AMAZING!!!
- The Overtones new album and tour, fantastic group for parties and events! Contact Classique for availability.
- May the Force be with You!! Have a Star Wars Themed Party with Darth Vader & friends!
A British singer-songwriter who rose to fame after winning the 5th series of X Factor in 2008.
Alexandra was exposed to music from an early age, with her mother, Melissa Bell, being the lead singer of fabulous Jazzie B's soul collective Soul II Soul.
After winning The X Factor, she released the winner's single "Hallelujah", which became the European record holder for single sales over a period of 24 hours, selling 105,000 in one day.
The song also became the top-selling single of 2008 in the UK and the UK's Christmas 2008 number one. By January 2009, the single had sold over 1 million copies in the UK alone, a first for a British female soloist.
In 2009, Burke released her debut album, Overcome, which debuted at No 1 on the UK Albums Chart and spawned four number-one singles on the UK Singles Chart and the Irish Singles Chart&mdash"Hallelujah", "Bad Boys", selling over 780,000 copies in the UK and becoming a Platinum selling single, "All Night Long" and "Start Without You"&mdashand the album became one of the most successful albums of that year in the UK, the singles released from the album earned her three BRIT Award nominations.
The album also saw the release of UK top 10 hit, "Broken Heels" and "The Silence". In late 2010, Burke released a deluxe version of Overcome. Overcome and the six singles released from the album have sold over four million record in the UK alone.
"Elephant" was released as Burke's comeback single in February 2012, which became a hit single, with a peak position of number three in the UK. "Let It Go" served as the second single and Burke's second album, Heartbreak on Hold, was released in June 2012.
In June 2014, Burke replaced Beverley Knight in the lead role of Rachel Marron in the West End musical The Bodyguard, at the Adelphi Theatre until its closure on 29 August 2014.
On 17 October 2014 it was announced Alexandra would again star as Rachel Marron in the UK and Ireland nationwide tour of The Bodyguard musical. The tour commenced on 12 February 2015 in Southampton, and concluded in Monaco on June 26th 2016. This made Burke the only actress to perform in both the West End and nationwide versions of the production, and spanning 24 months, the longest leading cast member to play Rachel Marron.
Continuing with musical theatre, Alexandra started a 12 month UK nationwide tour residency in Sister Act The Musical, leading the production as Deloris Van Cartier, beginning at the Leicester Curve Theatre on 30th July 2016, before releasing her third album in late 2017.