- Thank you to Vernon Kay, Richard & Adam, Diversity, Odyssey, Five, S Club & more for recent fabulous events for Classique
- Fleur East for Player of the Year Awards - Premier League FC - fabulous night, thank you Fleur!
- Kool & The Gang from the US - a few European dates left - Summer 2017!
- Thank you to the wonderful Katherine Jenkins for superb performance at private party in Vienna, amazing!
- Jaz Ellington wowed client at wedding in Capri, Italy
- Stunning performance from Jonathan Antoine for bijou private party - client was blown away!
- Wonderful event at Grosvenor House with Lance Corporal Richard Jones, Diversity, Olly Murs, John Bishop and Jack Pack
- Thank you to the fabulous Zara Larsson for performance at amazing private party!
- Diva Explosion / Old Skool Tour - 90s Hands in the Air Anthems! Call Classique for info
- Thank you to Aquabatix for their stunning performance for the VIP opening of the North Deck at the Burj Al Arab in Dubai
- May the Force be with You!! Have a Star Wars Themed Party with Darth Vader & friends!
Stunning Synchronised swimming shows for corporate/private events
Aquabatix can tailor their performance to suit the size and style of your event.
From corporate events to private celebrations, their synchronised swimmers will entertain your clients and guests with style and grace and provide an exhilarating performance they won't forget.
Their flexible approach allows Aquabatix to modify their performances to suit any body of water.
From lakes and ponds to swimming pools and portable water tanks, Aquabatix can perform in the most surprising of locations offering a truly unique and quirky form of event entertainment.
Aquabatix are specialist underwater artists and performers.
Retaining their composure and professionalism throughout every event or photographic shoot, they have the perfect physique, essential skills and distinctive elegance to create inspired images in, on or underneath the water.
Synchronised swimming is visually stunning and is the perfect visual interpretation for music.
With world class choreographers and synchronised swimmers, Aquabatix can design a creative and inspired routine to compliment any piece.
All synchronised swimmers are born performers and as well as being highly skilled, flexible and beautiful, they are naturals in water and in front of the camera.
Whatever the style you wish to create for your photograph, advert, film or campaign, their synchronised swimmers are incredibly fit, toned and graceful and can move effortlessly in the water.
Q. What is synchronised swimming?
A. A sport in which people make graceful dance like movements in the water at the same time.
Q. Is synchronised swimming a sport or an art form?
A. Both. Synchronised Swimming was recognised as an Olympic sport in 1984. It has developed into a fast paced, athletic and acrobatic sport. However, it is one of very few sports that can be very creative and artistic and appeal to many industries.
Q. How many synchronised swimmers are there in a team?
A. Usually eight. However Aquabatix can choreograph routines and performances with as many synchronised swimmers that are required including just soloists who perform individually synchronising to the music. several hundred!
Q. How do the swimmers synchronise their movements?
A. An underwater speaker is used so the swimmers can hear the music under the water. This speaker is perfectly safe and Aquabatix can provide this equipment. The swimmers also count to the music and perform certain moves to certain counts
Q. Do males take part in synchronised swimming?
A. Yes males do take part in France and America though it is predominately female
Q. How long can synchronised swimmers hold their breath?
A. A synchronised swimmer can hold their breath for over two minutes when floating underwater and not using too much energy to perform. Synchronised swimmers are perfect for underwater photography shoots as they are able to move underwater and hold positions for a long time to achieve the perfect shot. In a five minute fast paced routine, a synchronised swimmer will spend two thirds of the routine underwater.
Q. What dimensions does a pool need to be for a synchronised swimming performance?
A. Anything that has water! Aquabatix can choreograph performances to fit all pools.
Q how long is a performance?
A. Aquabatix will work to the specifications of the project and the requirements of the client. Typically a performance for an event lasts between 10 to 20 minutes.
Q. What music do synchronised swimmers perform to?
A. Aquabatix will choreograph routines to meet the clients request on music.
Q. Do you work with any other sports other than synchronised swimming?
A. Yes. Aquabatix works with all Aquatic disciplines including Olympic medallists from speed swimming, high board diving, springboard diving, synchronised diving and water polo. We can also access swimmers for open water photo shoots such as lakes and the sea.