- Thank you to Vernon Kay, Richard & Adam, Diversity, Odyssey, Five, S Club & more for recent fabulous events for Classique
- Fleur East for Player of the Year Awards - Premier League FC - fabulous night, thank you Fleur!
- Kool & The Gang from the US - a few European dates left - Autumn / Winter 2017!
- Thank you to the wonderful Katherine Jenkins for superb performance at private party in Vienna, amazing!
- Jaz Ellington wowed client at wedding in Capri, Italy
- Stunning performance from Jonathan Antoine for bijou private party - client was blown away!
- Wonderful event at Grosvenor House with Lance Corporal Richard Jones, Diversity, Olly Murs, John Bishop and Jack Pack
- Thank you to the fabulous Zara Larsson for performance at amazing private party!
- Diva Explosion / Old Skool Tour - 90s Hands in the Air Anthems! Call Classique for info
- Thank you to Aquabatix for their stunning performance for the VIP opening of the North Deck at the Burj Al Arab in Dubai
- May the Force be with You!! Have a Star Wars Themed Party with Darth Vader & friends!
Ben Haenow won The X Factor with his raspy vocals and charismatic performances.
The 29-year-old former van driver from Croydon performed a duet with Ed Sheeran at the Final on his way to being crowned the winner. Simon Cowell said âheâs one of the most genuine contestants ever on the show.
Following his win, his debut single, a cover of OneRepublic's "Something I Need", was released in December 2014. It debuted at number one on the UK Singles Chart, becoming the 2014 Christmas number one.
Brand single - 'Second Hand Heart' duetting with Kelly Clarkson, from the self titled album 'Ben Haenow' was released in October 2015.
Following a 2016 tour and many events during 2016 Ben's UK tour is during March 2017.
Ben is now also available with a full band, please contact Classique for details.
Ben is available for selected corporate and private events.