- Thank you to the wonderful Katherine Jenkins for superb performance at private party in Vienna, amazing!
- Rag'n'Bone Man - 2017 Winner - 2 x Brit Awards - British Breakthrough Act / & Winner Critics choice
- Congratulations to Emeli Sandé for winning British female solo artist at the Brits 2017!
- Fatback Band touring UK Feb /March 2017 - call Classique for availability (I Found Love!)
- Jaz Ellington wowed client at wedding in Capri, Italy
- Incredible wow performances recently from Flawless, thanks so much guys!
- Stunning performance from Jonathan Antoine for bijou private party - client was blown away!
- Wonderful event at Grosvenor House with Lance Corporal Richard Jones, Diversity, Olly Murs, John Bishop and Jack Pack
- Thank you to the fabulous Zara Larsson for performance at amazing private party!
- Diva Explosion / Old Skool Tour - 90s Hands in the Air Anthems! Call Classique for info
- Thank you to Aquabatix for their stunning performance for the VIP opening of the North Deck at the Burj Al Arab in Dubai
- Thank you to the amazing 4th Impact for their fabulous first major concert in Dubai - AMAZING!!!
- May the Force be with You!! Have a Star Wars Themed Party with Darth Vader & friends!
Enquire for Pricing
An R&B singer/songwriter and jazz-soul artist with a highly resonant voice and diverse set of cross-genre musical influences, Emeli Sandé broke through with her hit 2012 debut, Our Version of Events.
## Winner British Female Solo Artist BRIT Awards 2017 ##
Influenced by Nina Simone, Massive Attack, and Joni Mitchell, Sandé regularly provided guest vocals for several of the U.K.'s most successful grime artists before eventually embarking on her own successful solo career in 2010.
Born Adele Sandé in Aberdeen, she was encouraged to hone her musical talents, which included playing the clarinet and piano and writing and performing her own songs, by her Zambian choirmaster father. While studying medicine at Glasgow University, she signed a publishing deal with EMI and, following a meeting with producer Naughty Boy, the pair began working together on a number of songs, including Chipmunk's Top Ten hit "Diamond Rings," which she also featured on, and "Boys," which was later recorded by Cheryl Cole as the B-side to "3 Words."
After signing a solo contract with EMI, she moved to London and appeared on albums by Tinie Tempah, Professor Green, and Devlin, supported Solange Knowles on her U.K. tour, and scored a second Top Ten hit with Naughty Boy and Wiley on a cover version of White Town's "Your Woman." Her first solo single, "Daddy," was released in 2010. In 2011, Emeli won a raft of awards, including Best Breakthrough Act at the Brits and at the MOBO Awards. After appearing on Professor Green's smash hit "Read All About It" toward the end of October 2011, she followed with her debut album, Our Version of Events, in February 2012.
Released to critical and commercial acclaim, the singles "Heaven" and "Next to Me" received heavy radio airplay and achieved respectable chart positions across Europe and the U.K. Sandé's profile was given a further boost in the summer when she sang Henry Francis Lyte's Christian hymn "Abide with Me" at the opening ceremony of London's 2012 Olympics.
Subsequently, an equally prestigious performance of "Read All About It" at the closing ceremony of the games led to Our Version of Events making a return to the top of the U.K. album charts that August. It ended the year as the top-selling album in the land, and also helped her win a pair of Brit Awards the following February (for British Female Solo Artist and British Album of the Year). Sandé has also written songs for Susan Boyle, Rihanna, Leona Lewis, Cheryl Cole, and Tinie Tempah, among others. In 2013, Sandé released the concert album Our Version of Events: Live at the Royal Albert Hall.
Emeli's debut LP 'Our Version of Events' was released in 2012, becoming the biggest selling album in the UK not just that year, but 2013 too.
2015 -Emeli Sandé unveiled new song 'Don't Fight The Bullet'.
2016 - Emeli's new album 'Long Live The Angels' was released on 11 November 2016.
Her song Hurts from the album Long Live the Angels' was published on 5 October.