- Thank you to Vernon Kay, Richard & Adam, Diversity, Odyssey, Five, S Club & more for recent fabulous events for Classique
- Fleur East for Player of the Year Awards - Premier League FC - fabulous night, thank you Fleur!
- Kool & The Gang from the US - a few European dates left - Autumn / Winter 2017!
- Thank you to the wonderful Katherine Jenkins for superb performance at private party in Vienna, amazing!
- Jaz Ellington wowed client at wedding in Capri, Italy
- Stunning performance from Jonathan Antoine for bijou private party - client was blown away!
- Wonderful event at Grosvenor House with Lance Corporal Richard Jones, Diversity, Olly Murs, John Bishop and Jack Pack
- Thank you to the fabulous Zara Larsson for performance at amazing private party!
- Diva Explosion / Old Skool Tour - 90s Hands in the Air Anthems! Call Classique for info
- Thank you to Aquabatix for their stunning performance for the VIP opening of the North Deck at the Burj Al Arab in Dubai
- May the Force be with You!! Have a Star Wars Themed Party with Darth Vader & friends!
Enquire for Pricing
The Fatback Band is one of the most acclaimed disco, soul and funk groups to have ever emerged from America. Hugely influential and still playing live shows that blow audiences away, they are an original group from New York City who have put out a total of more than 35 albums. Along the way they have had countless hits, have served up many club anthems and have been to the White House, as well as having their music featured on cult TV shows like The Sopranos and Sky TV UK’s Revisita de la Liga show. The group has played mesmeric shows all over the world at places like the Lincoln Centre, Southport Weekender and all over Ibiza as well as Marbella Jazz Festival, Glastonbury, London’s Jazz Cafe and more besides.
The band’s early hit 'King Tim III (Personality Jock)' is widely regarded as one of the first ever commercial rap singles and cuts of theirs like '(Are You Ready) Do the Bus Stop' are believed to have played a part in the furthering of line dancing.
Other big hits include, 'I Found Lovin', 'Spanish Hustle', 'Is This The Future', 'Back Strokin', 'Wicky Wacky', 'Yum Yum', 'Keep On Steppin' and 'I Like Girls'.
Of course, the Fatback Band are also disco pioneers who have had many dance floor smashes and merge jazz and beats with a touch of West Indies & Caribbean style, and were awarded the Soul Survivors Magazine “Best Soul Concert” for 2013. With a raw street funk sound, the band comprises..
- Bill "Fatback" Curtis ~ Drummer and Founder
- Ledjerick Todd Woods ~ Trumpeter
- Darryl McAllister ~ Guitar
- Desmond Humphrey ~ Vocalist and Drummer
- Isabella Dunn Gordon ~ Vocalist
- Robert Locks ~ Saxophonist
- Zack Guinn ~ bassist & vocalist