- Thank you to Vernon Kay, Richard & Adam, Diversity, Odyssey, Five, S Club & more for recent fabulous events for Classique
- Fleur East for Player of the Year Awards - Premier League FC - fabulous night, thank you Fleur!
- Kool & The Gang from the US - a few European dates left - Summer 2017!
- Thank you to the wonderful Katherine Jenkins for superb performance at private party in Vienna, amazing!
- Jaz Ellington wowed client at wedding in Capri, Italy
- Stunning performance from Jonathan Antoine for bijou private party - client was blown away!
- Wonderful event at Grosvenor House with Lance Corporal Richard Jones, Diversity, Olly Murs, John Bishop and Jack Pack
- Thank you to the fabulous Zara Larsson for performance at amazing private party!
- Diva Explosion / Old Skool Tour - 90s Hands in the Air Anthems! Call Classique for info
- Thank you to Aquabatix for their stunning performance for the VIP opening of the North Deck at the Burj Al Arab in Dubai
- May the Force be with You!! Have a Star Wars Themed Party with Darth Vader & friends!
Enquire for Pricing
There hasn't been a career that has taken off so fast, so spectacularly and so all-consumingly as Jessie J's in recent memory.
Number one singles and a debut album that headed straight for the top, millions sold worldwide, show-stopping performances in front of a global audience of billions at the Olympics, a full-blown Saturday night prime-time TV career, extraordinary acts for charity that hit the headlines, Glastonbury, the Diamond Jubilee Concert and songs for the likes of Miley Cyrus and Chris Brown…
Jessie J came to prominence following the release of her debut single, "Do It Like a Dude", which peaked at number two on the UK Singles Charts.
In 2011, after topping the charts in nineteen countries with the song "Price Tag", she released her debut album, Who You Are, which charted at number two in the UK.
Other releases from the album included "Nobody's Perfect", "Who's Laughing Now" and "Who You Are", which all charted within the top 20 in the UK.
Release of the fifth single, "Domino", resulted in further international chart success, peaking at number six on the U.S. Billboard Hot 100 and becoming her second UK number one. The seventh single released from Who You Are, "LaserLight", became the album's sixth top ten single, making her the first British female artist to have six top ten singles from a studio album.
Her second album, Alive, was released on 23 September 2013 and reached the top 5 in the UK Albums Chart.
Hits from Alive included Sexy Lady, Hero, Thunder, Magnetic, Excuse My Rude, Breathe, I Miss Her and Harder We Fall.
Aside from her musical career, Jessie J served as coach and mentor on television show, The Voice UK.
Citing various influences, Jessie J is recognised for an unconventional musical and performance style that mixes soul vocals with contemporary R&B, pop, electropop and hip-hop beats.
Jessie J has garnered various awards and nominations for contributions to the music industry, including the 2011 Critics' Choice BRIT Award and the BBC's Sound of 2011.
As of April 2012, Jessie J had sold over 11 million singles and 2.5 million albums, worldwide.
A joint song called "Bang Bang" with Ariana Grande and Nicki Minaj was released on 29 July 2014 and was the first single from Jessie's third album.