- Kool & The Gang from the US - a few European dates left - Summer 2017!
- Thank you to the wonderful Katherine Jenkins for superb performance at private party in Vienna, amazing!
- Rag'n'Bone Man - 2017 Winner - 2 x Brit Awards - British Breakthrough Act / & Winner Critics choice
- Congratulations to Emeli Sandé for winning British female solo artist at the Brits 2017!
- Jaz Ellington wowed client at wedding in Capri, Italy
- Incredible wow performances recently from Flawless, thanks so much guys!
- Stunning performance from Jonathan Antoine for bijou private party - client was blown away!
- Wonderful event at Grosvenor House with Lance Corporal Richard Jones, Diversity, Olly Murs, John Bishop and Jack Pack
- Thank you to the fabulous Zara Larsson for performance at amazing private party!
- Diva Explosion / Old Skool Tour - 90s Hands in the Air Anthems! Call Classique for info
- Thank you to Aquabatix for their stunning performance for the VIP opening of the North Deck at the Burj Al Arab in Dubai
- Thank you to the amazing 4th Impact for their fabulous first major concert in Dubai - AMAZING!!!
- May the Force be with You!! Have a Star Wars Themed Party with Darth Vader & friends!
Katherine Jenkins OBE
Enquire for Pricing
Welsh Superstar Mezzo Soprano Katherine Jenkins OBE is the world’s most prolific Classical Crossover singer, having released 10 studio albums since being signed to Universal Classics at the tender age of 23. Then a school teacher, she burst onto the music scene in 2003 when she performed at Westminster Cathedral in honour of Pope John Paul II's Silver Jubilee, became the mascot for her much beloved Welsh Rugby Team, singing the anthem before important international matches & had her debut performance at the Sydney Opera House.
Born in South Wales, Katherine learned to sing as a chorister of St. David's Church choir, Neath. Her love of music was well nurtured in the Welsh Valleys, where she had the opportunity to join choral groups, perform with Welsh Male Voice Choirs as well as participate in Eisteddfods & other musical events. She has always accredited her down to earth nature with her Welsh roots & her amazing family who she lovingly calls 'The Taffia'. Sadly, Katherine's father Selwyn passed away from cancer when she was just 15 and since then his memory has been a driving force in her life V every album, every award has been dedicated to him.
Within months of graduating from the Royal Academy of music, Katherine signed the 'biggest recording deal in UK classical music history' and released her first album 'Premiere' which earned Jenkins her first of seven UK classical number 1's as well as her first BRIT Award for best album. Sold out tours followed and performances & recordings with Placido Domingo, Andrea Bocelli, Jose Carreras, David Foster, Dame Kiri te Kanawa, Bryn Terfyl, Rolando Villazon, Juan Diego Florez & Il Divo. She has performed all over the world and is a favourite of the Royal Family, having been invited to sing 'God Save The Queen' at Her Majesty's Diamond Jubilee as well as at The Queen's coronation Concerts at Buckingham Palace.
Not afraid of stepping outside of her comfort zone, Jenkins has appeared as a mentor in ITV's 'Popstar to Operastar', played the role of Abigail in the BBC's iconic Dr Who Christmas Special, tap danced her way through 'Viva la Diva' with Prima Ballerina Darcey Bussell as well as, most notably, winning 2nd place in the U.S. hit TV show 'Dancing with the Stars' in 2012.
Also known as the 'Forces Sweetheart', Charity work has always played an important role for Jenkins. After singing 'We'll Meet Again' with Dame Vera Lynn at the 60th Anniversary of VE Day, she became a trustee of the British Forces Foundation (2005), travelling to Iraq, Afghanistan, Kosovo, Cyprus & Northern Ireland to entertain the troops. She is also an ambassador for cancer charity Macmillan V raising over £30,000 by running the London marathon for them in 2013.
Katherine & her husband, Artist & Film maker Andrew Levitas, announced they were expecting their first child in 2015. After taking some time off with her family, 2016 saw Jenkins performing her dream role of Carmen at the Llangollen International Eisteddfod as well as performing, by request, at Her Majesty The Queen's 90th Birthday at Windsor Castle.