- The Overtones new album and tour, fantastic group for parties and events! Contact Classique for availability.
- X Factor winner Louisa Johnson - few available dates Jan / Feb before tour starts!
- Hot Hot Hot! Have a Rio Carnival at your event! Olympic Fever is coming....!!
- 2015 - British ventriloquist Paul Zerdin wins America's Got Talent!!
- Sister Sledge touring Europe inc UK in Feb 16 - contact Classique for available dates!
- May the Force be with You!! Have a Star Wars Themed Party with Darth Vader & friends!
- Gloria Gaynor touring Europe between 14th - 31st July 2016. Available for UK shows. Contact Classique for booking.
- Basshunter in UK last 2 weeks in Feb - 3/4 track PA & DJ set. Contact Classique for info
Enquire for Pricing
Matt Willis initially shot to fame in 2000 as one third of British pop rock band Busted. During their 5 year career they sold over three Million albums worldwide, won record of the year in 2004 and two coveted BRIT Awards in 2003 for Best British Breakthrough Act and Best British Pop Act.
Busted also enjoyed several sell out tours taking in a total of over 50 UK Arenas and selling out Wembley a huge eleven times.
In 2005 Matt embarked on a solo career releasing the singles 'Up All Night', 'Hey Kid', a cover version of the Primitives song 'Crash' for the film Mr. Bean's Holiday and 'Don't Let It Go to Waste' the title track of the album of the same name.
Matt's warmth and like-ability shone through in force crowning him King of the Jungle in ITV1's 'I'm a Celebrity Get Me Out Of here' in 2006.
He has since turned his hand to presenting co-hosting ITV2's 'I'm a Celebrity...Get me out of Here Now' alongside wife Emma in both 2007 and 2008.
He co-hosted ITV2's coverage of the BRIT awards in both 2007 with Lauren Laverne and Russell Howard and again in 2008 joined this time by wife Emma.
Following on from their success the popular duo covered MTV Hits 'Spanking new Music Tour' and the BAFTAs red carpet coverage for E!. Matt Also joined Jack Osbourne for ITV2's hugely popular 'Adrenaline Junkie'.
During Matt's stage school training he appeared in The Bill, Casualty and East Enders. Matt is also a very successful DJ.
2010 marked Matt's West End stage debut as he opened as leads male Nick Hurley in 'Flash dance the Musical'. His stage presence continues into 2011 playing Chuck in Footloose the Dance Musical UK Tour.
In September 2011 it was announced that Matt will be taking over the role of Fiyero in the musical Wicked at the Apollo Victoria Theatre. Matt is married to Emma Willis and is the father of two children.
While most would rest on their laurels after all the above, Matt is ready to take on the discotheques with his awesome DJ sets.