- James Arthur No 1 on ITunes chart for 2nd week running with Say You Won't Let Go
- Thank you to Aquabatix for their stunning performance for the VIP opening of the North Deck at the Burj Al Arab in Dubai
- Thank you to the amazing 4th Impact for their fabulous first major concert in Dubai - AMAZING!!!
- Matt Willis from Busted available for DJ sets! Call Classique for availability
- Grandmaster Flash touring Europe & UK this Autumn. Contact Classique for availability!
- The Overtones new album and tour, fantastic group for parties and events! Contact Classique for availability.
- May the Force be with You!! Have a Star Wars Themed Party with Darth Vader & friends!
Enquire for Pricing
Matt Willis initially shot to fame in 2000 as one third of British pop rock band Busted. During their 5 year career they sold over three Million albums worldwide, won record of the year in 2004 and two coveted BRIT Awards in 2003 for Best British Breakthrough Act and Best British Pop Act.
He is an actor, known for I'm a Celebrity, Get Me Out of Here! NOW! (2002), I'm a Celebrity, Get Me Out of Here! (2002) and The Big Fat Quiz of the Year (2006). He has been married to Emma Willis since July 5, 2008. They have two children.
Matt recently rejoined Busted for a new album and new tour.
Busted enjoyed several sell out tours taking in a total of over 50 UK Arenas and selling out Wembley a huge eleven times.
In 2005 Matt embarked on a solo career releasing the singles 'Up All Night', 'Hey Kid', a cover version of the Primitives song 'Crash' for the film Mr. Bean's Holiday and 'Don't Let It Go to Waste' the title track of the album of the same name.
Matt's warmth and like-ability shone through in force crowning him King of the Jungle in ITV1's 'I'm a Celebrity Get Me Out Of here' in 2006.
He has since turned his hand to presenting co-hosting ITV2's 'I'm a Celebrity...Get me out of Here Now' alongside wife Emma in both 2007 and 2008.
He co-hosted ITV2's coverage of the BRIT awards in both 2007 with Lauren Laverne and Russell Howard and again in 2008 joined this time by wife Emma.
Following on from their success the popular duo covered MTV Hits 'Spanking new Music Tour' and the BAFTAs red carpet coverage for E!. Matt Also joined Jack Osbourne for ITV2's hugely popular 'Adrenaline Junkie'.
During Matt's stage school training he appeared in The Bill, Casualty and East Enders. Matt is also a very successful DJ.
2010 marked Matt's West End stage debut as he opened as leads male Nick Hurley in 'Flash dance the Musical'. His stage presence continues into 2011 playing Chuck in Footloose the Dance Musical UK Tour.
Matt took over the role of Fiyero in the musical Wicked at the Apollo Victoria Theatre in 2011. Matt is married to Emma Willis and is the father of two children.
While most would rest on their laurels after all the above, Matt is ready to take on the discotheques with his awesome DJ sets.