- Thank you to Vernon Kay, Richard & Adam, Diversity, Odyssey, Five, S Club & more for recent fabulous events for Classique
- Fleur East for Player of the Year Awards - Premier League FC - fabulous night, thank you Fleur!
- Kool & The Gang from the US - a few European dates left - Autumn / Winter 2017!
- Thank you to the wonderful Katherine Jenkins for superb performance at private party in Vienna, amazing!
- Jaz Ellington wowed client at wedding in Capri, Italy
- Stunning performance from Jonathan Antoine for bijou private party - client was blown away!
- Wonderful event at Grosvenor House with Lance Corporal Richard Jones, Diversity, Olly Murs, John Bishop and Jack Pack
- Thank you to the fabulous Zara Larsson for performance at amazing private party!
- Diva Explosion / Old Skool Tour - 90s Hands in the Air Anthems! Call Classique for info
- Thank you to Aquabatix for their stunning performance for the VIP opening of the North Deck at the Burj Al Arab in Dubai
- May the Force be with You!! Have a Star Wars Themed Party with Darth Vader & friends!
Enquire for Pricing
A gorgeous English singer/songwriter with Top 10 hits, vocal talents, good looks and sassy fashion sense!
Pixie Lott is an English singer-songwriter, and actress.
This soulful R&B Pop singing sensation is the latest British female singer to make it big, following in the footsteps of the likes of Amy Winehouse, Joss Stone and Adele.
Combined with her vocal talents, good looks and sassy fashion sense she truly is a triple threat!
Her debut single, "Mama Do (Uh Oh, Uh Oh)", was released in June 2009 and went straight to number one in the UK Singles Chart.
Her second single, "Boys and Girls", also topped the UK chart in September 2009.
Pixie's debut album, Turn It Up, was released in September 2009. It reached number six on the UK Albums Chart, spawned five consecutive top twenty singles, and sold over 1.5 million copies.
Pixie's's second album, Young Foolish Happy, was released on 14 November 2011.
The lead single, "All About Tonight", debuted atop the UK Singles Chart, becoming her third UK number-one hit. The album also produced the top ten singles "What Do You Take Me For?" and "Kiss the Stars".
Her self-titled third studio album was released on 1 August 2014.
Its lead single "Nasty" released on 7 March 2014 peaked at number nine on the UK Singles Chart, making it her sixth Top 10 single in the United Kingdom.