- Kool & The Gang from the US - a few European dates left - Summer 2017!
- Thank you to the wonderful Katherine Jenkins for superb performance at private party in Vienna, amazing!
- Rag'n'Bone Man - 2017 Winner - 2 x Brit Awards - British Breakthrough Act / & Winner Critics choice
- Congratulations to Emeli Sandé for winning British female solo artist at the Brits 2017!
- Jaz Ellington wowed client at wedding in Capri, Italy
- Incredible wow performances recently from Flawless, thanks so much guys!
- Stunning performance from Jonathan Antoine for bijou private party - client was blown away!
- Wonderful event at Grosvenor House with Lance Corporal Richard Jones, Diversity, Olly Murs, John Bishop and Jack Pack
- Thank you to the fabulous Zara Larsson for performance at amazing private party!
- Diva Explosion / Old Skool Tour - 90s Hands in the Air Anthems! Call Classique for info
- Thank you to Aquabatix for their stunning performance for the VIP opening of the North Deck at the Burj Al Arab in Dubai
- Thank you to the amazing 4th Impact for their fabulous first major concert in Dubai - AMAZING!!!
- May the Force be with You!! Have a Star Wars Themed Party with Darth Vader & friends!
Enquire for Pricing
Runner up in the 2010 X Factor, Rebecca released her Top 10 debut album Heaven which spawned 4 chart singles.
One of the best voices ever to have come out of the X Factor Rebecca Ferguson has a rich, tender, soulful tone, a kind of lived-in essence that oscillates precariously between happiness and sadness (Telegraph).
Rebecca Ferguson’s 2010 debut album Heaven was released to overwhelming critical acclaim and went on to sell a million copies. Critics compared her incredible voice to Aretha Franklin, Nina Simone and Macy Gray, with The Times saying that her debut “scaled the heights of Dusty Springfield’s career high ‘Dusty in Memphis'”.
Ferguson’s second album Freedom was released October 2013 and found her honing her songwriting and performing skills into a record which, claimed The Metro, showed her voice to be ‘smoky, steeped in emotion and somehow more seasoned that her years’.
Her third album 'Lady Sings the Blues' was released in March 2015, a run through and her tribute to the Billie Holiday classics and as the Telegraph said was sung with sass and feeling.
It was recorded in the US and with the same musicians that Frank Sinatra had used.
The album includes a duet with US soul star John Legend and production/songwriting from Jarrad Rogers, Toby Gad and Eg White.
Her next album Superwoman - October 2016 is accompanied by a full UK tour.