- Kool & The Gang from the US - a few European dates left - Summer 2017!
- Thank you to the wonderful Katherine Jenkins for superb performance at private party in Vienna, amazing!
- Rag'n'Bone Man - 2017 Winner - 2 x Brit Awards - British Breakthrough Act / & Winner Critics choice
- Congratulations to Emeli Sandé for winning British female solo artist at the Brits 2017!
- Jaz Ellington wowed client at wedding in Capri, Italy
- Incredible wow performances recently from Flawless, thanks so much guys!
- Stunning performance from Jonathan Antoine for bijou private party - client was blown away!
- Wonderful event at Grosvenor House with Lance Corporal Richard Jones, Diversity, Olly Murs, John Bishop and Jack Pack
- Thank you to the fabulous Zara Larsson for performance at amazing private party!
- Diva Explosion / Old Skool Tour - 90s Hands in the Air Anthems! Call Classique for info
- Thank you to Aquabatix for their stunning performance for the VIP opening of the North Deck at the Burj Al Arab in Dubai
- Thank you to the amazing 4th Impact for their fabulous first major concert in Dubai - AMAZING!!!
- May the Force be with You!! Have a Star Wars Themed Party with Darth Vader & friends!
Enquire for Pricing
The 1975 are an English indie band who formed in Manchester. The quartet is comprised of Matt Healy (vocals, guitar), Adam Hann (guitar), Ross MacDonald (bass) and George Daniel (drums). The group formed in 2004 and played under different names like Talkhouse, The Big Sleep, The Slowdown and Drive Like I Do. They started using the name The 1975 in 2012, after Healy saw the date “1 June, The 1975” in the back of a beat poetry book.
The band put out four EPs before the release of their debut album. The first of these, ‘Facedown’, was released on August 6 2012 and was followed by ‘Sex’, ‘Music For Cars’ and ‘IV’. Their self-titled first LP was then released on September 2 2013. It was recorded at Liverpool’s Motor Museum with Mike Crossey (Arctic Monkeys, Jake Bugg, Foals) and was released on Dirty Hit. It went to Number One in the UK and has since gone platinum.
The 1975 have toured consistently since their formation and have supported the likes of Muse, The Neighbourhood and Bastille. They played three sold out headline shows at London’s Brixton Academy in January 2014 before headlining Royal Albert Hall in April 2014 and Alexandra Palace in September 2014.
On 15 October 2015, the band announced their second studio album ‘I like it when you sleep, for you are so beautiful but so unaware of it’ which reached number 1 in the UK, Australia, US, Canada, New Zealand and Scotland and was one of a handful of albums to top the charts in the UK and US simultaneously. The album was later released on 26 February 2016 with numerous singles such as ‘Love Me’ and ‘Ugh’ debuted in the latter end of 2015. Not only did the album achieve major success in terms of charts, it also became the second longest album name to reach number 1 in the UK, and first in the US. Speaking to NME, frontman Matty Healy claimed ‘The world needs this album’ and despite the ambitious nature of the album, the tracks have been thoroughly praised. The third single from the album ‘The Sound’, was debuted on 14 January 2016 and reached number 15 in the UK Charts.
In 2017 the band won the Brit Award for Best British Group.