- Kool & The Gang from the US - a few European dates left - Summer 2017!
- Thank you to the wonderful Katherine Jenkins for superb performance at private party in Vienna, amazing!
- Rag'n'Bone Man - 2017 Winner - 2 x Brit Awards - British Breakthrough Act / & Winner Critics choice
- Congratulations to Emeli Sandé for winning British female solo artist at the Brits 2017!
- Jaz Ellington wowed client at wedding in Capri, Italy
- Incredible wow performances recently from Flawless, thanks so much guys!
- Stunning performance from Jonathan Antoine for bijou private party - client was blown away!
- Wonderful event at Grosvenor House with Lance Corporal Richard Jones, Diversity, Olly Murs, John Bishop and Jack Pack
- Thank you to the fabulous Zara Larsson for performance at amazing private party!
- Diva Explosion / Old Skool Tour - 90s Hands in the Air Anthems! Call Classique for info
- Thank you to Aquabatix for their stunning performance for the VIP opening of the North Deck at the Burj Al Arab in Dubai
- Thank you to the amazing 4th Impact for their fabulous first major concert in Dubai - AMAZING!!!
- May the Force be with You!! Have a Star Wars Themed Party with Darth Vader & friends!
The Overtones are a five-piece British-Irish doo-wop boy band from London, formed in 2010.
They were discovered by a Warner Brothers talent scout while working as decorators in a shop near Oxford Street, singing during their tea break.
Their debut album Good Ol' Fashioned Love went straight into the top 40 UK album chart on its release on November 1 2010.
Their first Christmas album Good Ol’ Fashioned Christmas was released in December 2015.
After four consecutive Top 10 albums and over 800,000 sales, the Christmas album is The Overtones’ first on their own Gambling Man Records label.
The boys have compiled a stocking rammed with Christmas crackers in the shape of good ol’ classics such as ‘White Christmas’, ‘Santa Claus Is Coming To Town’ and‘Let It Snow’. The album – produced by their regular collaborators Graham Archer and Julian Hinton – also adds to the seasonal traditions with two brand new Christmas songs in the shape of ‘Good Ol’ Fashioned Christmas’ and ‘This Christmas Time’.
“I can't wait to get in the festive spirit with everyone and have a great party!” says Darren Everest. “Doing a Christmas album is something we've always wanted to do and also something that the fans have asked for, for a while. We're very proud of it and hope everyone enjoys a Good Ol' Fashioned Christmas with us.”
All four of The Overtones’ albums to date have been accompanied by sold-out theatre tours, including huge London shows at the Palladium and Hammersmith Apollo
On 13 March 2011, they were the house band for week 10 on the ITV show Dancing on Ice. On 1 June 2011 they were the house band for the third semi-final on the ITV show Britain's Got More Talent.
On 29 September 2012 they appeared on an episode of Red or Black? being part of a round by using a handkerchief in their performance. On 9 December 2012 they appeared as special guest performers in the final episode of series 9 The Xtra Factor .
In mid 2013, they announced the release date of their third album, Saturday Night at the Movies. It was released on 4 November 2013.
In early 2014, The Overtones went on a UK tour.
They toured with Sir Cliff Richard in Germany in May 2014.
Their album, Sweet Soul Music, was released in March 2015.
Sweet Soul Music is a smooth confection of soul classics including Get Ready, Sweet Soul Music, River Deep, Mountain High (featuring X Factor winner Sam Bailey), and I Heard It Through The Grapevine, which is Mike’s favourite track.