- The amazing Kenny Thomas performed for private wedding in Santorini, stunning as always!
- Melanie Blatt DJ set for private birthday, awesome performance, thank you :)
- Mini Glastonbury birthday with Tony Hadley, Chvrches, Bjorn Again and Craig David TS5 - What a party!
- World renowned Gipsy Kings in Istanbul for private 50th party! Fantastic performance and lovely guys!
- The fabulous Sister Sledge wowed at birthday party in Lebanon! Thank you ladies
- Odyssey, Whigfield and the fabulous Rozalla - what a night!
- Artful Dodger, Five & Tinchy Stryder - fantastic performances, thank you!
- Thank you to the amazing Rak-Su for recent private performances for Classique - stunning!
- Ché Chesterman had an amazing performance for a wedding in Santorini, Greece :)
- Lemar wowed at fabulous wedding in Marbella, Spain!
- Lulu - incredible performance along with the Bootleg Beatles for corporate, fantastic night!
- Katie Melua - the voice of an angel - wowed guests at private party, thank you so much
- S Club Party, Five, Big Brovaz, Booty Luv - client blown away - thank you!
- Marti Pellow & Band - incredible performance for private birthday party - thank you!
- Great fun nights with many events recently with Stavros Flatley, Signature & Faces of Disco :)
- International guests were wowed with Sophie Ellis Bextor & Boney M on boat in London!
- Billy Ocean & band were amazing for a private party in Monaco - absolute legend!
- Fab party band e2 wowed at World Gymnastics - amazing performances from everyone on the night!
- Amazing recent events with Jamie Cullum, Nick Grimshaw, Jimmy Carr, Sally Phillips.. Thank you so much
- Boogie Storm had a stunning performance for private party in San Francisco!
- Jools Holland & his Rhythm & Blues Orchestra - fantastic at private party, thank you!
- Thank you to Vernon Kay, Toby Anstis, Richard & Adam, Joe McElderry, Diversity, Odyssey & more for recent fabulous events for Classique
- Thank you to the wonderful Katherine Jenkins for superb performance at private party in Vienna, amazing!
- Denise Van Outen & Julia Bradbury both superb at Awards Event, thank you
Enquire for Pricing
10cc are an English rock band founded in Stockport, who achieved their greatest commercial success in the 1970s. Their first recorded collaboration was in 1964 "Baby Not Like You", as the B-side of their only single, "Look At Me".
The legendary 10cc have announced major new dates for 2019 including London’s Royal Albert Hall, performing the hits which have singled them out as one of the most inventive and influential bands in the history of popular music.
Among the most inventive and influential bands in the history of popular music, 10cc are one of the very few acts to have achieved commercial, critical and creative success in equal measure.
10cc comprised an all-star roster of Manchester-based musicians: vocalist/guitarist Graham Gouldman was a former member of the Mockingbirds and the author of hits for the Yardbirds, the Hollies, Herman's Hermits and Jeff Beck; singer/guitarist Eric Stewart was an alum of Wayne Fontana & the Mindbenders; and vocalists/multi-instrumentalists Kevin Godley and Lol Creme were both highly regarded studio players.
Testament to 10cc’s ongoing appeal, the band can count a generation straddling array of fellow artists, everyone from Chrissie Hynde to The Feeling’s Dan Gillespie and Axl Rose to Sophie Ellis Bextor, among their many millions of fans. And now a new generation is discovering 10cc for the very first time.
2012 marked the 40th anniversary of the release of 10cc’s first single Donna, which reached No.2 in the UK charts and kick-started a remarkable career that has seen the band sell in excess of 30 million albums around the world.
The missing link between The Beatles and the Gorillaz, 10cc ruled the pop world at a time – the 1970s – when the charts were dominated by some of the most creative and colourful artistes in pop history.
Unlike David Bowie, Queen, Elton John or Rod Stewart – all of whom they stood shoulder-to-shoulder with for a decade – 10cc worked not on image or celebrity-status, but on the art of making highly sophisticated rock masterworks into simple-sounding pop hits.
As Gouldman says, “Our main influences were The Beatles and the Beach Boys. Then there was all the other stuff …
“For me it was people like Burt Bacharach and Hal David, Jimmy Webb, Eddie Cochran, Buddy Holly and the Everly Brothers. Eric [Stewart] was more rock ‘n’ roll, the blues and R&B; while Kevin [Godley] and Lol [Creme] were sort of Jacques Brel, more artistic and avant-garde.
“It’s what happened when we put all those things together that made 10cc.” The result was some of the greatest pop records of the 20th century.
Dec 2017 - As a result of diverging interests, long-time band member Mick Wilson has left 10cc to pursue other projects.
He is replaced by Iain Hornal who has worked with 10cc on several occasions when Mick was unavailable. Iain supported 10cc on its last UK tour and is a key member of Graham Gouldman’s Heart Full of Songs band, which toured the UK in October.
10cc returned to live shows in March 2018 with five concerts in Germany, eight in Holland and a 12-show tour of Australia in April, summer festivals in Europe and a UK tour Autumn 2018.
- I'm Not In Love
- Rubber Bullets
- Wall Street Shuffle
- Life Is A Minestrone
- Art for Art's Sake
- I'm Mandy Fly Me
- Things We Do For Love
- Good Morning Judge
- Dreadlock Holiday