- DON'T MISS THE MUSIC & LAUGHTER!! WE CAN HELP!
- Thank you to Toni Braxton for fabulous performance for private party in Europe, stunning night
- Don't miss out on amazing music and laughter - we can help with celebrity performances for virtual events :D
- Your favourite celebrity artist performs at your virtual event for guests around the world!
- Call Classique for Virtual Celebrity Artist performances for Dinners and Conferences
- We would love to help with Artist Virtual performances for Gala Dinners
- Stunning Nile Rodgers & Chic for amazing private party in Europe, thank you!!
- Melanie C (Spice Girl!) amazing DJ performance in Tenerife, thank you
- The amazing Kenny Thomas performed for private wedding in Santorini, stunning as always!
- Melanie Blatt DJ set for private birthday, awesome performance, thank you :)
- Mini Glastonbury birthday with Tony Hadley, Chvrches, Bjorn Again and Craig David TS5 - What a party!
- World renowned Gipsy Kings in Istanbul for private 50th party! Fantastic performance and lovely guys!
- The fabulous Sister Sledge wowed at birthday party in Lebanon! Thank you ladies
- Artful Dodger, Five & Tinchy Stryder - fantastic performances, thank you!
- James Morrison superb for a private party, thank you.
- Ché Chesterman had an amazing performance for a wedding in Santorini, Greece :)
- Lemar wowed at fabulous wedding in Marbella, Spain!
- Lulu - incredible performance along with the Bootleg Beatles for corporate, fantastic night!
- Katie Melua - the voice of an angel - wowed guests at private party, thank you so much
- S Club Party, Five, Big Brovaz, Booty Luv - client blown away - thank you!
- Marti Pellow & Band - incredible performance for private birthday party - thank you!
- Great fun nights with many events recently with Stavros Flatley, Signature & Faces of Disco :)
- International guests were wowed with Sophie Ellis Bextor & Boney M on boat in London!
- Billy Ocean & band were amazing for a private party in Monaco - absolute legend!
- Amazing recent events with Jamie Cullum, Nick Grimshaw, Jimmy Carr, Sally Phillips.. Thank you so much
- Boogie Storm had a stunning performance for private party in San Francisco!
- Jools Holland & his Rhythm & Blues Orchestra - fantastic at private party, thank you!
- Thank you to Vernon Kay, Toby Anstis, Richard & Adam, Joe McElderry, Diversity, Odyssey & more for recent fabulous events for Classique
- Thank you to the wonderful Katherine Jenkins for superb performance at private party in Vienna, amazing!
- Denise Van Outen & Julia Bradbury both superb at Awards Event, thank you
Enquire for Pricing
The Acro Chaps are a UK based group of walkabout acrobats who are able to offer a wide selection of very interactive and entertaining walkabout acrobatic acts.
I say! Now don't you feel that your events need a moustache?
Not only are the Acro-Chaps top acrobats but they also have splendid moustaches just perfect for entertaining your guests.
Their absolutely spiffing performances range from Victorian and Edwardian Strongmen to Sailors and City Gents!
Over the last few months the Acro-Chaps have been very busy entertaining people all over the UK
- Acrobatic City Gents in the City of London
- A very funky acrobatic Santa with Elf in Torquay
- Spiffing Victorian acrobats at the Excel centre
- and many others!
The Acro-Chaps are David, Tony and Jamie - and very dashing young men they are!
Firm believers that there is nothing in life that cannot be improved by the application of a good moustache, these three intrepid fellows set out to entertain, dazzle and amaze...
Although they can perform as a duo the trio is much better value for money, giving lots more entertainment and incredible tricks...
Larger groups of 4, 5 or even 6 acrobats are possible for larger events where you really want to make an impact!
Tony - The "Handsome" one...
Tony is a vain devil and will normally be found primping and preening in front of a mirror, just prior to a show, to ensure that he looks his best for any young fillies present. He was more follicularly challenged than the other Acro-Chaps with his first full moustache not developing until his mid twenties. But, by golly, the wait was worth it as he now sports a very dapper "tache"! When not waving at the ladies, Tony is a very talented acrobatic and he can often be found balanced on his hands in all sorts of weird places...like the other Chaps, Tony has travelled all around the world with his acrobatic work and while doing this he has gathered some top photos of the worlds best facial hair!
Jamie - The "Brave" one...
Jamie is known to be completely fearless and he's usually the brave chap found balanced precariously on top of a human pyramid. He is also a clever fellow, having obtained a 1st class degree in maths from Cambridge University - he specialised in the structural mathematics of the perfect "walrus" moustache. Jamie soon decided that the world of maths was not for him as there was a distinct lack of gentlemen with moustaches - so he ran away to a circus school called Circomedia. Here, he soon joined forces with the other Acro-Chaps and has since worked in many exotic places, such as Hong Hong, McDonalds and Dubai.
David - The "Strong" one...
David will usually be found at the base of the human pyramids as it's his great strength that's the foundation stone for this amazing acrobatic troupe. He grew his first whiskers at the tender age of 7, and less than a year later this had developed into his full "handlebar" moustache. His moustache was the envy of his junior school! He came into circus at the relatively late age of 26, but what started as a hobby soon became a passion and then a full time job. His first professional engagement was with a touring production of "Barnum the musical" and since then David has worked as an acrobat all over the world - Hong Kong, Dubai, China, Thailand, India, Pakistan and many other places.
Hailing from the golden age of music hall they are indeed proud to present the strongmen 'Victor', 'Ian' and their younger brother 'Barnaby.'
Both on the ground and up in the air on the high trapeze the 'Strong Brothers' will perform extraordinary feats of strength, daring and balance.
They are sure to leave any audience stunned
with appreciation. Roll up, Roll up for the
Greatest Show on Earth!
Victor and Ian are also able to offer a comedy duo trapeze act.
The City Slickers
Forget about balancing the books, these guys are able to balance on just about anything.
Their cohort of "City Slickers" is ideal for creating a stir at any event.
Dressed in business suits and splendid bowler hats, they blend in with the crowd until they begin incredible displays of acrobatics.
They are very interactive, often persuading people from the crowd into helping them out with their acrobatic antics, usually to the
delight of all around!
If the boardroom has to meet gender equality targets then they can arrange for a couple of acrobatic business-women to join the team.
Roll up, Roll up for the Greatest Show on Earth!
The amazing, fantastic and acrobatic "Strong Brothers" have entertained royalty all around Europe.
They have tumbled for William the Conqueror! They performed handstands for King Louis X of France! They balanced on their heads for King Mohammed III of Spain!
They really are the most talented acrobats in all of Medieval England!!
Available in larger groups of up to six acrobats!
Our intrepid seamen are perfect for any event with a nautical theme.
No crows nest? No problem, as their astounding sailors simply balance on top of each other in a human tower.
Walk the plank? Not likely as their guys will tumble and somersault on it.
Blistering Barnacles, these guys are good, salty fun!
Shiver me timbers, but they could even offer a pirate or two to spice things up with a bit of "yo-ho-ho!"
Oooooh I say... Splish Splash!
These talented chaps are perfect for making a splash at any event, with their quirky blend of cheeky humour and amazing acrobatics.
With twirly moustaches and lots of banter, the bathers simply
ooze with both charm and hairgel.
The bathers also have a couple of female bathing companions who can join them at events if required.
Spring into action with Mario, Luigi and the
The crafty Wario can often be seen picking up a
damsel from the audience with an amazing lift,
while the cheeky Mario and Luigi are more
likely to steal a quick kiss on the cheek!
For larger events they can also supply other
Nintendo Characters from a fire breathing
Bowser to an acrobatic mushroom!
The Acro-Chaps can offer up to 3 x spiffing, 45 minute sessions of walkabout acrobatic entertainment.
They have no technical requirements other than a secure clean dressing room with space for them to warm up. However, refreshments (and food) are always appreciated!