- Odyssey, Whigfield and the fabulous Rozalla - what a night!
- Artful Dodger, Five & Tinchy Stryder - fantastic performances, thank you!
- Thank you to the amazing Rak-Su for recent private performances for Classique - stunning!
- Ché Chesterman had an amazing performance for a wedding in Santorini, Greece :)
- Lemar wowed at fabulous wedding in Marbella, Spain!
- Lulu knocked it out of the park for recent Awards for 1000 guests, amazing!
- Katie Melua - the voice of an angel - wowed guests at private party, thank you so much
- S Club Party, Five, Big Brovaz, Booty Luv - client blown away - thank you!
- Marti Pellow & Band - incredible performance for private birthday party - thank you!
- Great fun nights with many events recently with Stavros Flatley, Signature & Faces of Disco :)
- International guests were wowed with Sophie Ellis Bextor & Boney M on boat in London!
- Billy Ocean & band were amazing for a private party in Monaco - absolute legend!
- Fab party band e2 wowed at World Gymnastics - amazing performances from everyone on the night!
- Amazing recent events with Jamie Cullum, Nick Grimshaw, Jimmy Carr, Sally Phillips.. Thank you so much
- Boogie Storm had a stunning performance for private party in San Francisco!
- Jools Holland & his Rhythm & Blues Orchestra - fantastic at private party, thank you!
- Thank you to Vernon Kay, Toby Anstis, Richard & Adam, Joe McElderry, Diversity, Odyssey & more for recent fabulous events for Classique
- Thank you to the wonderful Katherine Jenkins for superb performance at private party in Vienna, amazing!
- Denise Van Outen superb for Awards Event, thank you
Enquire for Pricing
International superstar Adam Lambert is a Billboard chart topping, multi-award winning, multi-platinum-selling-singer-songwriter and performer. Best known for his soaring voice and unique blend of theatrical flair and glam-rock sensibilities, the pop singer has performed in front of sold out crowds worldwide -both as a solo artist and with legendary rock group Queen.
Since 2009, he has sold over 3 million albums and 5 million singles worldwide. Lambert rose to fame in 2009 after finishing as runner-up on the eighth season of American Idol.
Throughout July 2019 – performing with Queen in Canada, California, Arizona. Early 2020 He is touring Australia and New Zealand, performing with Queen.
Adam Lambert rose to fame in 2009 after finishing as runner-up on the eighth season of American Idol.
Later that year, he released his debut album, For Your Entertainment, which debuted at # 3 on the U.S. Billboard 200. The album spawned several hit singles, including "Whataya Want from Me", for which he received a Grammy nomination for "Best Male Pop Vocal Performance".
In 2012, Lambert released his second studio album, Trespassing. The album premiered at number one on the U.S. Billboard 200, making him the first openly gay artist to top the album charts.
In 2015, Lambert released his third album, The Original High, which debuted at number three on the U.S. Billboard 200 and produced the international hit "Ghost Town".
Lambert along with Roger Taylor and Brian May of Queen started touring in June 2014, with 35 dates in North America, Korea, Japan, Australia and New Zealand. It was a critical and commercial success, as reviews highlighted the musical virtuosity of May and Taylor, alongside Lambert's impressive vocal dexterity, charisma and affinity with Queen's repertoire – all augmented by the elaborate spectacle of the production.
Alongside his solo career, Lambert has collaborated with rock band Queen as lead vocalist for Queen + Adam Lambert since 2011, culminating in a successful worldwide tour from 2014 to 2018.
In 2015, a second leg of eleven countries and 26 dates in Europe and the UK was performed. On November 4, Queen + Adam Lambert was named Band of the Year at the 10th annual Classic Rock Roll of Honour Awards.
Lambert appeared as guest judge on an episode of the third season of RuPaul's Drag Race: All Stars, aired on 1 March 2018.
Due to its continued critical and commercial success, the Queen + Adam Lambert tour announced a fourth leg: a return to Europe with 16 shows in new markets, commenced 7 June in Lisbon, ending 8 July in Dublin. Three shows in London were included, as is a headlining spot at Glasgow's TRNSMT Festival.
In March, Billboard reported that Queen + Adam Lambert topped their "Hot Tours" recap, with their Australian shows.
In May, Lambert teamed up with Melissa Etheridge to open the 29th GLAAD Media Awards with a "ripping" performance of her hit "I'm the Only One". Days later, he appeared on Live with Kelly and Ryan, announcing a 10-date Las Vegas residency for Queen+Adam Lambert in September 2018, at the Park Theater at Park MGM. The