- Odyssey, Whigfield and the fabulous Rozalla - what a night!
- Artful Dodger, Five & Tinchy Stryder - fantastic performances, thank you!
- Thank you to the amazing Rak-Su for recent private performances for Classique - stunning!
- Ché Chesterman had an amazing performance for a wedding in Santorini, Greece :)
- Lemar wowed at fabulous wedding in Marbella, Spain!
- Lulu knocked it out of the park for recent Awards for 1000 guests, amazing!
- Katie Melua - the voice of an angel - wowed guests at private party, thank you so much
- S Club Party, Five, Big Brovaz, Booty Luv - client blown away - thank you!
- Marti Pellow & Band - incredible performance for private birthday party - thank you!
- Great fun nights with many events recently with Stavros Flatley, Signature & Faces of Disco :)
- International guests were wowed with Sophie Ellis Bextor & Boney M on boat in London!
- Billy Ocean & band were amazing for a private party in Monaco - absolute legend!
- Fab party band e2 wowed at World Gymnastics - amazing performances from everyone on the night!
- Amazing recent events with Jamie Cullum, Nick Grimshaw, Jimmy Carr, Sally Phillips.. Thank you so much
- Boogie Storm had a stunning performance for private party in San Francisco!
- Jools Holland & his Rhythm & Blues Orchestra - fantastic at private party, thank you!
- Thank you to Vernon Kay, Toby Anstis, Richard & Adam, Joe McElderry, Diversity, Odyssey & more for recent fabulous events for Classique
- Thank you to the wonderful Katherine Jenkins for superb performance at private party in Vienna, amazing!
- Denise Van Outen superb for Awards Event, thank you
The Sky One 'Got To Dance' passionate and fiery contemporary dance double act finalists wowed the judges with their captivating dance routine..
Dancers Nicolette and Renako of Alleviate brought passion to Got to Dance with their contemporary double act, earning gold stars at their audition / semi finals and then the live finals for an energetic, passionate and electric routine.
The friends, who met while on the BA (Hons) Dance programme at LIPA, choreographed the winning routine together.
The couple are available for corporate and private events performing their breathtaking, mesmerizing and powerful routine.
Nicolette and Renako
Passionate and fiery, dancers Nicolette and Renako met whilst studying dance at Paul McCartneyâs Liverpool Institute of Performing Arts (LIPA) five years ago and they have continued to remain firm friends. They began to choreograph routines together in 2010 and have since performed at high end corporate events, at Latitude Festival and in their own 25 minute show as part of a world cruise from Mumbai to Dubai. In 2013/2014 Renako joined the cast of Heartbeat of Home, (from the producers of Riverdance), on a world tour, whilst Nicolette travelled to India to study Bollywood dance with world renowned choreographer Ganesh Hegde and whilst there she performed on some of the most spectacular TV and event shows in India.
In May 2014 the duo performed on the hit dance show FLASH MOB at Sadlers Wells Peacock Theatre from the 27th May until the 8th June before the production embarked on a UK tour.
Alleviateâs performances always touch the hearts of every audience and the beauty and passion during their performance regularly prompts tears of joy from those watching.
Contemporary and More
Both dancers, whilst known for their television contemporary performances, are trained in ballet, contemporary, jazz, commercial, fusion and street-dance. They both hold BA (Hons) degrees in dance.
On May 9th 2011 they were invited to perform for Her Majesty The Queen and 450 VIP guests in the Ballroom at Buckingham Palace to celebrate Youth In the Arts, which was a huge honour for this talented dance duo. They co-choreographed a specially commissioned piece inspired by the story of Romeo and Juliet alongside world dance champions Flawless, who played the modern day Montagues and Capulets. Legendary music producer Mike Batt and DJ Ironik penned a rap telling the classic love story and it was sung by the magnificently talented Sarah-Jane Skeet.
Alleviate performed in their own show on a world cruise in 2012 before joining the cast of the hit dance show FLASH MOB. The show premiered at the 2012 Edinburgh Fringe before moving into Londonâs West End at Sadlers Wells Peacock Theatre where Alleviate attracted rave reviews.
Masters of story telling and bring the lyrics of any song to life, they performed breath-taking contemporary routines as well as joining large production numbers demonstrating their dance skills go beyond those seen on Got To Dance including hip-hop, jazz, Fred and Ginger classics and a dash of Latin.
Both have been touring the world throughout 2013/2014/2015, Renako performing in a word wide tour of Heartbeat of Home from the producers of Riverdance and Nicolette dancing in India and performing on television under the guidance of world famous Bollywood choreographer Ganesh Hedge.