- Ché Chesterman had an amazing performance for a wedding in Santorini, Greece :)
- Lemar wowed at fabulous wedding in Marbella, Spain!
- Lulu knocked it out of the park for recent Awards for 1000 guests, amazing!
- Katie Melua - the voice of an angel - wowed guests at private party, thank you so much
- S Club Party, Five, Big Brovaz, Booty Luv - client blown away - thank you!
- Marti Pellow & Band - incredible performance for private birthday party - thank you!
- Great fun nights with many events recently with Stavros Flatley, Signature & Faces of Disco :)
- International guests were wowed with Sophie Ellis Bextor & Boney M on boat in London!
- Billy Ocean & band were amazing for a private party in Monaco - absolute legend!
- Fab party band e2 wowed at World Gymnastics - amazing performances from everyone on the night!
- Amazing recent events with Jamie Cullum, Nick Grimshaw, Jimmy Carr, Sally Phillips.. Thank you so much
- Boogie Storm had a stunning performance for private party in San Francisco!
- Jools Holland & his Rhythm & Blues Orchestra - fantastic at private party, thank you!
- Thank you to Vernon Kay, Toby Anstis, Richard & Adam, Joe McElderry, Diversity, Odyssey & more for recent fabulous events for Classique
- Thank you to the wonderful Katherine Jenkins for superb performance at private party in Vienna, amazing!
- Denise Van Outen superb for Awards Event, thank you
Enquire for Pricing
This unique puppet combines a giant inflatable skin with a complex cable skeleton which controls eight independently articulated legs. The mechanism enables precise, lifelike movements controlled by a single puppeteer.
Arachnobot is safe and fun for all the family. All ages are both terrified and enchanted by the puppet, which can be interacted with as it navigates the crowds, both indoors and outdoors.
Championed by the Discovery Channel, Fox News, Wired magazine and a YouTube sensation, Arachnobot is now making a firm impact worldwide, with successful tours of the Middle East, America and Europe.
The Spider performances typically book for 3 x 30 minutes or 2 x 45 minutes and come with full technical support as well as £5m public liability cover and a comprehensive event risk assessment.
The Discovery Channel said:
"I love stories involving the intersection of art and technology. Your creations fit the bill!"
Electric Daisy Carnival said:
"Your piece embodies the perfect representation of both the antagonist of our show, and a marvelous piece of art!"
Cheltenham Science Festival said:
"Children were absolutely intrigued by the puppet, and followed it around the gardens. Its life-like movements certainly did not help with people’s arachnophobia!"