- Odyssey, Whigfield and the fabulous Rozalla - what a night!
- Artful Dodger, Five & Tinchy Stryder - fantastic performances, thank you!
- Thank you to the amazing Rak-Su for recent private performances for Classique - stunning!
- Ché Chesterman had an amazing performance for a wedding in Santorini, Greece :)
- Lemar wowed at fabulous wedding in Marbella, Spain!
- Lulu knocked it out of the park for recent Awards for 1000 guests, amazing!
- Katie Melua - the voice of an angel - wowed guests at private party, thank you so much
- S Club Party, Five, Big Brovaz, Booty Luv - client blown away - thank you!
- Marti Pellow & Band - incredible performance for private birthday party - thank you!
- Great fun nights with many events recently with Stavros Flatley, Signature & Faces of Disco :)
- International guests were wowed with Sophie Ellis Bextor & Boney M on boat in London!
- Billy Ocean & band were amazing for a private party in Monaco - absolute legend!
- Fab party band e2 wowed at World Gymnastics - amazing performances from everyone on the night!
- Amazing recent events with Jamie Cullum, Nick Grimshaw, Jimmy Carr, Sally Phillips.. Thank you so much
- Boogie Storm had a stunning performance for private party in San Francisco!
- Jools Holland & his Rhythm & Blues Orchestra - fantastic at private party, thank you!
- Thank you to Vernon Kay, Toby Anstis, Richard & Adam, Joe McElderry, Diversity, Odyssey & more for recent fabulous events for Classique
- Thank you to the wonderful Katherine Jenkins for superb performance at private party in Vienna, amazing!
- Denise Van Outen superb for Awards Event, thank you
Enquire for Pricing
Arrested Development are a progressive rap collective fusing soul, blues, hip-hop, and Sly & the Family Stone-influenced funk with political, socially conscious lyrics.
They became known for rocking samples, live instruments, bold scratching and organic sounds to form their blend of Hip Hop.
Arrested Development (AD) are true trailblazers within hip-hop music. Since 1991 they’ve championed colourful sounds, while spreading a unique mixture of consciousness and musicality around the globe.
Awarded as one of the greatest hip-hop artists of all time VH-1. Awarded 2 MTV Awards (93), and if that wasn't enough, their song Tennessee which was voted one of the 500 Songs That Shaped Rock and Roll by the Rock and Roll Hall of Fame!
AD’s hit song “Mr. Wendal“ brought much needed attention to the plight of the homeless and the group gave half of that singles royalties to the National Coalition of the Homeless.
Their dance smash, “People Everyday” (Metamorphosis mix) addresses the tension between ignorance & consciousness, while paying homage to Sly & the Family Stone.
MTV’s Buzz Clip was the first major video outlet to play their music video, “Tennessee” which exposed them to the broader world. Spin Magazine, New York Times, LA Times among many others juggernauts featured AD on their covers. Later, the group would also become recipients of the NAACP image award (1993) plus a Soul Train music award.
AD won two Grammy awards (1993 – Best New Artist & Best Rap Single – Tennessee), Rollingstone Magazine named them band of the year in 1992 and they were the first, and last rap group (thus far), to win the Grammy’s coveted Best New Artist award.
Arrested Development was the first African – American artists to donate to the African National Congress (ANC) to end the pains of apartheid. Sharing the stage with Nelson Mandela in South Africa (1994) was a highlight for the group!
The group has always been a big family of members. Present members are: Speech, 1 Love, Tasha LaRae, Fareedah Aleem, Za’, and JJ Boogie. Other members include: Montsho Eshe, Headliner, Aerle Taree, Rasa Don, DJ Kemit, Nadirah Shakoor, Nicha Hilliard, Kennedy, TallBoy & Ajile. Since their beginnings Arrested Development has always been a collective, thus guest artist frequently graced stages and recordings. Some notables include: Dionne Farris, Laurnea, Paulette, Caron Wheeler, Toni (cat) & Foley (Miles Davis).
In 2005, the group had a smash hit in Jakarta called, "Honeymoon Day" from their "Among The Trees" album! In 2009, the group released "STRONG" a powerful album with the chart topping singles, "Greener" (#3 in Jakarta, Indonesia) and "The World Is Changing" (#9 in Japan).
In 2012, the group released a powerful mix-tape called, “Standing At The Crossroads” (signifying the choice of ignorance or freedom). Their lead single, “LIVING“ and it’s music video (directed by: The Feel, The Ingredient & Speech) won the coveted L.A. MOVIE AWARD, among many other film festival awards. “Living” also went to the top of the college radio charts in the U.S. and #3 on the pop radio charts in Malaysia. The rest of Arrested Development’s biography is still being written with new music, tours and collaborations. Their newest albums are “Changing The Narrative” & "This Was Never Home".
Arrested Development - Monday 12 November 2018, the group’s only London performance on their UK and European tour.
- People Everyday
- Mr Wendel
- Ease My Mind