- Ché Chesterman had an amazing performance for a wedding in Santorini, Greece :)
- Lemar wowed at fabulous wedding in Marbella, Spain!
- Lulu knocked it out of the park for recent Awards for 1000 guests, amazing!
- Katie Melua - the voice of an angel - wowed guests at private party, thank you so much
- S Club Party, Five, Big Brovaz, Booty Luv - client blown away - thank you!
- Marti Pellow & Band - incredible performance for private birthday party - thank you!
- Great fun nights with many events recently with Stavros Flatley, Signature & Faces of Disco :)
- International guests were wowed with Sophie Ellis Bextor & Boney M on boat in London!
- Billy Ocean & band were amazing for a private party in Monaco - absolute legend!
- Fab party band e2 wowed at World Gymnastics - amazing performances from everyone on the night!
- Amazing recent events with Jamie Cullum, Nick Grimshaw, Jimmy Carr, Sally Phillips.. Thank you so much
- Boogie Storm had a stunning performance for private party in San Francisco!
- Jools Holland & his Rhythm & Blues Orchestra - fantastic at private party, thank you!
- Thank you to Vernon Kay, Toby Anstis, Richard & Adam, Joe McElderry, Diversity, Odyssey & more for recent fabulous events for Classique
- Thank you to the wonderful Katherine Jenkins for superb performance at private party in Vienna, amazing!
- Denise Van Outen superb for Awards Event, thank you
Barry White tribute - Eric Conley
Enquire for Pricing
Eric Conley has an incomparable deep-velvety voice. He hails from the American city of Arlington and sang in several successful gospel ensembles in his childhood. For many years, he was active on the Atlanta music scene and toured with the soul singer and Grammy winner Peabo Bryson.
The sonorous bass and chilling soft timbre of his voice vibrates directly in the pit of your stomach and captures audiences from the first note.
Although Barry White was known and famous as an incomparable soul singer with a unique voice, Eric Conley is able to do the seemingly impossible: Close your eyes, lean back and indulge in this voice... The "Maestro" is alive!
As an admirer of the "King of Soft Soul" Eric Conley is taking his great idol back on stage for you - a very personal "Homage to Barry White".
In the Fall of 2011, Conley released a CD collection "Voices of Love" with all original love songs and poetry. Of course, the sound will be reminiscent of the "King of Soft Soul", Mr. Barry White.
The show “THE BARRY WHITE EXPERIENCE” is dedicated to this unique musician, songwriter and producer and hosts up to 35 first-class professional musicians on stage in three possible formations.
In the style of one of the hits by the “Maestro”, the ensemble performs his most popular songs according to the motto “Let The Music Play”. Part of the repertoire are among others “What Am I Gonna Do”, “Never Gonna Give You Up” and “The First, The Last, My Everything”. Modeled after the original shows by Barry White and his “Love Unlimited Orchestra”, a brilliant stage performance has been created that is absolutely peerless: “The Voice Of Barry White” Eric Conley not only shines in a golden sequined suit, but also impresses with his voice and expression in front of the stirring sound setting of his top-class orchestra – there is no need to close your eyes to be taken back to the disco era of the 70s; the time during which “Mister Love” Barry White was writing music history and experienced the climax of his 30-year stage career.
The front man Eric Conley represents a truly extraordinary artist – a man with the special something in his voice and the groove in his blood. The timbre of his velvety-sonorous organ, which is unmistakably close to the great idol, allows him to sing himself not only under the skin but also directly into the hearts of his audience. Backed by up to 12 dancers, this show highlight is sure to be a feast for your senses.
Experience entertainment of a special kind when Eric Conley and his orchestra are taking care of their responsibilities full of passion and admiration for the icon of an entire generation – paying a worthy tribute to a great musician.
Eric is blessed with the tone and the stage presence to keep the Barry White legacy alive for many years to come.