- Odyssey, Whigfield and the fabulous Rozalla - what a night!
- Artful Dodger, Five & Tinchy Stryder - fantastic performances, thank you!
- Thank you to the amazing Rak-Su for recent private performances for Classique - stunning!
- Ché Chesterman had an amazing performance for a wedding in Santorini, Greece :)
- Lemar wowed at fabulous wedding in Marbella, Spain!
- Lulu knocked it out of the park for recent Awards for 1000 guests, amazing!
- Katie Melua - the voice of an angel - wowed guests at private party, thank you so much
- S Club Party, Five, Big Brovaz, Booty Luv - client blown away - thank you!
- Marti Pellow & Band - incredible performance for private birthday party - thank you!
- Great fun nights with many events recently with Stavros Flatley, Signature & Faces of Disco :)
- International guests were wowed with Sophie Ellis Bextor & Boney M on boat in London!
- Billy Ocean & band were amazing for a private party in Monaco - absolute legend!
- Fab party band e2 wowed at World Gymnastics - amazing performances from everyone on the night!
- Amazing recent events with Jamie Cullum, Nick Grimshaw, Jimmy Carr, Sally Phillips.. Thank you so much
- Boogie Storm had a stunning performance for private party in San Francisco!
- Jools Holland & his Rhythm & Blues Orchestra - fantastic at private party, thank you!
- Thank you to Vernon Kay, Toby Anstis, Richard & Adam, Joe McElderry, Diversity, Odyssey & more for recent fabulous events for Classique
- Thank you to the wonderful Katherine Jenkins for superb performance at private party in Vienna, amazing!
- Denise Van Outen superb for Awards Event, thank you
Beatles tribute - Beatlemania
Enquire for Pricing
Beatlemania are regarded as one of the UK's leading tribute acts, playing to ecstatic sellout audiences throughout the world and regularly appearing on television and radio.
The band, who were formed in the 1990's, quickly built up a huge nationwide following and since then have gained such a high reputation on the tribute scene that they are constantly in demand internationally for theatres, music festivals, cruises, colleges and universities as well as being the first choice for numerous corporate and private functions.
Beatlemania have also appeared alongside many original 60's-00's stars including The Merseybeats, The Searchers, The Hollies, The Bay City Rollers, Madness, Boy George, Kula Shaker, Blue, Snow Patrol, Coldplay and Girls Aloud.
Beatlemania's celebrity client list includes David and Victoria Beckham, Sir Richard Branson and numerous TV and soap stars...
Were sponsored by Virgin Atlantic and played in Richard Branson's back garden on his island in Barbados for the Virgin Atlantic stewardesses / staff party. They've been out there a few times working for Virgin.
They performed at Victoria Beckham's dad's 60th birthday at David and Victoria's pad in London (Beckingham Palace!)
They have performed in virtually every country in Europe including France, Germany, Italy, Holland and Norway, and have also toured Russia, The USA, Carribean islands, China and The Middle East.
The average Beatlemania show consists of around thirty songs from their current repertoire and begins in the early years (1962-65). 'She Loves You', 'I Want To Hold Your Hand', 'A Hard Days Night' and 'Help!' are some of the songs featured in the opening part of the show.
Then it's on to the progressive period of The Beatles career ('65-'67), which includes songs such as 'Drive My Car', 'Paperback Writer', 'Day Tripper', and 'Eleanor Rigby'.
After another costume change the psychedelic section begins with 'Sgt. Peppers', 'Strawberry Fields', 'Penny Lane', 'Lucy In The Sky With Diamonds' and 'Magical Mystery Tour' amongst others.
Songs from 'The White Album', 'Abbey Road' and 'Let It Be' together with later classic singles including 'Lady Madonna', 'Hey Jude' and 'Get Back' take the show to it's end.
Beatlemania dress in stage costumes to represent the different periods of The Beatles career including the "moptop" years (black suits), and the 1967 "summer of love" (Sgt.Pepper suits).
The band also use authentic Guitars, Drums and Amplifiers to add to the atmosphere and re-capture the sights and sounds of the Fab Four!