- To all clients and artists present & future - here's to a happy, healthy and exciting 2018!
- Boogie Storm had a stunning performance for private party in San Francisco!
- Mo Adeniron & Tinchy Stryder wowed corporate party in London!
- Randy Crawford was exquisite for private wedding in Austria, thank you
- DJ Jazzy Jeff - a few dates remaining Europe / Asia for Winter 2017/18
- Thank you to Vernon Kay, Richard & Adam, Diversity, Odyssey, Five, S Club & more for recent fabulous events for Classique
- Kool & The Gang from the US - a few European dates left - Winter 2017/2018!
- Thank you to the wonderful Katherine Jenkins for superb performance at private party in Vienna, amazing!
- Thank you to the fabulous Zara Larsson for performance at amazing private party!
- Diva Explosion / Old Skool Tour - 90s Hands in the Air Anthems! Call Classique for info
- Thank you to Aquabatix for their stunning performance for the VIP opening of the North Deck at the Burj Al Arab in Dubai
- May the Force be with You!! Have a Star Wars Themed Party with Darth Vader & friends!
Enquire for Pricing
Belle Noir are a vocal harmony trio channelling the golden age of Hollywood with their sultry singing style and dapper dressing. Combining jazz, soul, blues, swing and bebop they'll transport you to a world of cinematic Zeitgeist. Kick back and order an 'Old Fashioned' while they weave their dulcet tones around you.
From speakeasies to corporate events, from weddings to bar openings, from private members clubs to birthday parties throughout the decades; Belle Noir pride themselves on their ability to tailor their act to suit your party's needs.
With songs that echo times gone by and modern mash-ups that will have you dancing on your feet in no time at all; Belle Noir are a sultry, sassy trio, sure to have you singing along and whiling the night away.
These ladies ooze style and skill and have our crowds in a state of rapture all night. They have them dancing and singing along with their infectious music and timeless charm. With voices of angels and such cleverly arranged harmonies and beautifully delivered performances they have set the bar for class acts everywhere. We love them.
- Heather Ferguson - Events Manager - The Lucky Pig
Whilst Belle Noir deliver plenty of soul, blues and jazz - performed with style - this was more than merely a throwback to the 'bugle boy' of yesteryear.
Sure, there's a nod to the female close harmonies of the swing and boogie era, but this was beautifully crafted and stylishly performed fresh music, with inspired song choices that are recognisable but still hit you from left field with the originality of their arrangements. With panache and sweetly mashed-up material offering tasteful surprises all around, we felt lucky to see Belle Noir before their star has risen - and it will rise because boy can these girls sing!"
- Justin Silver, Groucho Club
''A stunning trio of timeless, gorgeous vocals with an ability to have the whole room smiling from ear to ear. A gig for all generations, and to be heard for generations more.''
We had Belle Noir at the opening of my new patisserie in Tunbridge Wells, they were fantastic and very unique. They all have extremely sophisticated voices as they moved around the guests singing their own versions of jazz standards old and new. I will definitely be asking them back, hopefully for my Summer party!"
- Rosemary Shrager, Shrager's Patisserie
"Belle Noir have performed at numerous events that the Global PA Network have hosted at high profile locations in the City and West End of London. We felt their style, sound, and elegance complemented the ambience of our events; and with such a variety of songs they really know how to capture their audience. We will be welcoming them to many more events this year."
- Rosemary Parr, The Global PA Network