- Gok Wan - what a DJ - what a party! Thank you!
- Thank you to Toni Braxton for fabulous performance for private party in Europe, stunning night
- Your favourite celebrity artist performs at your virtual event for guests around the world!
- Call Classique for Virtual Celebrity Artist performances for Dinners and Conferences
- We would love to help with Artist Virtual performances for Gala Dinners
- Stunning Nile Rodgers & Chic for amazing private party in Europe, thank you!!
- Melanie C (Spice Girl!) amazing DJ performance in Tenerife, thank you
- The amazing Kenny Thomas performed for private wedding in Santorini, stunning as always!
- Melanie Blatt DJ set for private birthday, awesome performance, thank you :)
- Mini Glastonbury birthday with Tony Hadley, Chvrches, Bjorn Again and Craig David TS5 - What a party!
- World renowned Gipsy Kings in Istanbul for private 50th party! Fantastic performance and lovely guys!
- The fabulous Sister Sledge wowed at birthday party in Lebanon! Thank you ladies
- Artful Dodger, Five & Tinchy Stryder - fantastic performances, thank you!
- James Morrison superb for a private party, thank you.
- Ché Chesterman had an amazing performance for a wedding in Santorini, Greece :)
- Lemar wowed at fabulous wedding in Marbella, Spain!
- Lulu - incredible performance along with the Bootleg Beatles for corporate, fantastic night!
- Katie Melua - the voice of an angel - wowed guests at private party, thank you so much
- S Club Party, Five, Big Brovaz, Booty Luv - client blown away - thank you!
- Marti Pellow & Band - incredible performance for private birthday party - thank you!
- Great fun nights with many events recently with Stavros Flatley, Signature & Faces of Disco :)
- International guests were wowed with Sophie Ellis Bextor & Boney M on boat in London!
- Billy Ocean & band were amazing for a private party in Monaco - absolute legend!
- Amazing recent events with Jamie Cullum, Nick Grimshaw, Jimmy Carr, Sally Phillips.. Thank you so much
- Boogie Storm had a stunning performance for private party in San Francisco!
- Jools Holland & his Rhythm & Blues Orchestra - fantastic at private party, thank you!
- Thank you to Vernon Kay, Toby Anstis, Richard & Adam, Joe McElderry, Diversity, Odyssey & more for recent fabulous events for Classique
- Thank you to the wonderful Katherine Jenkins for superb performance at private party in Vienna, amazing!
- Denise Van Outen & Julia Bradbury both superb at Awards Event, thank you
Big Howard & Little Howard
Enquire for Pricing
It is the future. The world's first cartoon/human double act have been catapulted to stardom, having usurped that place in the public's heart once reserved solely for the likes of Morcambe and Wise, Rod Hull and Emu and The Krankies.
Howard Read is an award winning stand-up comic, writer and animator.
Little Howard is a six-year-old stand-up comic. Just like any other six-year-old comedian, he can interact with the audience, deal with hecklers and do everything else a stand-up comic does; the only difference is that he's animated.
Howard's show The Big Howard Little Howard Show was the only British Nominee for the Perrier Award at the 2003 Edinburgh Fringe Festival. He then took this show on a national tour, and to New York, Stockholm and The US Comedy Arts Festival in Aspen, Colorado and The Melbourne International Comedy Festival.
"This Year's performance is smart, cute and incredibly witty confirming Read as one of the finest comedy talents in the UK. A genius creation" The Metro, 2003 on The Big Howard Little Howard Show
The Big Howard Little Howard Show was a unique combination of stand-up comedy and live, interactive animation where Read performs with a cast of animated characters which he writes, voices and animates himself. The star of the show is Little Howard, Read's six year old alter-ego who can respond to audience questions using a complex data-base of animated routines. This and Howard's other festival shows Howard Read: Words and Pictures (2002) and At Home With The Howards (2004) received rave reviews and ongoing interest from television companies both here and in the US. Howard can (and does) claim to have created a completely new genre in live entertainment.
"I defy you not to be helplessly charmed" - The Telegraph, August 2003 on The Big Howard Little Howard Show.
Howard's TV appearances with Little Howard include The Tonight Show With Jay Leno (NBC, 2004), The Melbourne International Comedy Festival Gala (ABC Australia, 2004), Talk Of The Town (Granada 2002) and Loose Lips (Living TV 2002). Bizarrely he also appeared with Little Howard on the radio (Four At The Store, Radio 4, 2003).
Howard's work as an animation director is also going strong. His most recent project has been making the opening animated film's for Ross Noble's International tours, Noodlemeister (2004) and Unreal Time (2003) both of which appear on his DVD.
Howard television work includes Celebdaq (BBC3 with a BBC2 repeat) where he contributed weekly and then daily segments in which, through the magic of television, animated celebrities (written, caricatured, voiced and animated by Howard) interviewed Hollywood stars. In 2003 Howard wrote and animated segments of The Big Read (BBC2) film about the work of Douglas Adams. Two Posh Old Men (PlayUK and G2, 2002) a series of thirty five-minute cartoons animated by Howard and co-written and co-voiced by Chris Chantler. In 2003 he wrote and voiced Bird On A Wire (Paramount Comedy Channel) a series of twelve cartoons in which telephone conversations were acted out by pigeons. In 2001 Howard's online-cartoon Polar Bears In A Snowstorm won the BBC New Comedy Award for Animation.
Howard is also a highly acclaimed stand-up comic (without animation) who headlines clubs all over the country and in such places as France, Dubai, Iceland, Melbourne Australia and New York. He has performed stand-up on Pick Of The Fringe (Radio 4, 2003) and Spanking New (Radio 7, 2003).
"Howard Read. can be said to be breaking new boundaries in stand-up comedy... this is no ordinary comedy show... He completely broke down the barrier between audience and performer, which by the end of the
night left the whole crowd feeling as if they had shared in something very special. This is a fantastic show that no-one should miss the opportunity to see." - Edinburgh Evening News, 2002 On Word's And Pictures
His other writing credits for Television and Radio include Meet Ricky Gervais (Channel 4), The Eleven O'clock Show (Channel 4), The In Crowd (Radio 4), and various interstitial cartoons on The Paramount Comedy
Channel and Play UK.
Howard Warm Up work includings Black Books (Ch4), Baddeil and Skinner Unplanned (ITV1), The Frank Skinner Show (ITV) and The Baddeil Syndrome (SKY1).
Please note when booking a Comedian through Classique
Audience: At least 90% of the audience to be seated
Stage: A raised area is required. The performance will not take place 'in the round'
Other: Please note Comedians only very rarely, if ever, perform at weddings (sorry), their main performances are TV, on tour and at corporate events after dinner.
Virtual: Some comedians are now able to offer either a live or pre-recorded set for clients.
"A fantastic show that no-one should miss the opportunity to see" ***** Evening News
"Endearingly goofy ... an acid crazed Rolf Harris" **** Metro
"involving and funny ... TERRIFIC" The Guardian
"Thoroughly entertaining ... brilliant fun ... extremely original... surely destined for better things, catch him whilst you get the chance" **** The List
2003 - National tour. Invited to perform Leicester and Liverpool Comedy Festivals.
Edinburgh 2003 - PERRIER NOMINEE - with The Big Howard Little Howard Show.
"I defy you not to be helplessly charmed" Daily Telegraph (pick of the week)
"one of the finest comedy talents in the UK .. Genius" Metro ****
"This show is a marvel" Guardian (pick of the day)
"beautifully unique" Paramount Comedy****