- Odyssey, Whigfield and the fabulous Rozalla - what a night!
- Artful Dodger, Five & Tinchy Stryder - fantastic performances, thank you!
- Thank you to the amazing Rak-Su for recent private performances for Classique - stunning!
- Ché Chesterman had an amazing performance for a wedding in Santorini, Greece :)
- Lemar wowed at fabulous wedding in Marbella, Spain!
- Lulu knocked it out of the park for recent Awards for 1000 guests, amazing!
- Katie Melua - the voice of an angel - wowed guests at private party, thank you so much
- S Club Party, Five, Big Brovaz, Booty Luv - client blown away - thank you!
- Marti Pellow & Band - incredible performance for private birthday party - thank you!
- Great fun nights with many events recently with Stavros Flatley, Signature & Faces of Disco :)
- International guests were wowed with Sophie Ellis Bextor & Boney M on boat in London!
- Billy Ocean & band were amazing for a private party in Monaco - absolute legend!
- Fab party band e2 wowed at World Gymnastics - amazing performances from everyone on the night!
- Amazing recent events with Jamie Cullum, Nick Grimshaw, Jimmy Carr, Sally Phillips.. Thank you so much
- Boogie Storm had a stunning performance for private party in San Francisco!
- Jools Holland & his Rhythm & Blues Orchestra - fantastic at private party, thank you!
- Thank you to Vernon Kay, Toby Anstis, Richard & Adam, Joe McElderry, Diversity, Odyssey & more for recent fabulous events for Classique
- Thank you to the wonderful Katherine Jenkins for superb performance at private party in Vienna, amazing!
- Denise Van Outen superb for Awards Event, thank you
Enquire for Pricing
Fronted by Debbie Harry and embracing a broad range of pop music that encompassed British Invasion rock, garage rock, disco, reggae, Latin rhythms, and hip-hop, Blondie was the most commercially successful band to emerge from the New York punk/new wave community of the late '70s.
Blondie disbanded after the release of its sixth studio album The Hunter in 1982. Debbie Harry continued to pursue a solo career and the band re-formed in 1997, achieving renewed success and a number one single in the United Kingdom with "Maria" in 1999, exactly 20 years after their first UK No.1 single ("Heart of Glass").
After Blondie reunited and released No Exit, they continued to work together on several projects. In 2004 they released their eighth studio album, The Curse of Blondie, featuring the top 20 U.K. single "Good Boys." Then in 2008 the group went on tour to celebrate the 30th anniversary of Parallel Lines, followed by the release of the album Panic of Girls (2011).
In 2014, the band released its tenth studio album, Ghosts of Download, bundled with re-recorded versions of greatest hits.
Their eleventh studio album, Pollinator, was released on May 5, 2017.
At a Blondie concert the band’s primary goal seems to be to make sure the audience is having a fun time. Debbie Harry's stage presence is very light hearted and carefree often dancing to the rhythm of the beats and flirtatiously teasing the audience. The stage presence of the band as a whole is also very cool and suave sporting a retro trend of fashion. The recent addition of guitarist, Tommy Kessler, is a valuable asset to the band as he brings a youthful energy to the performance with his enthusiastic behind the back guitar solos that roar with gusto. The band’s current setlist is ensured to keep the audience pleased containing numerous hit songs as well as several from the band’s newest release, Ghosts of Download. Blondie is a band that always seems to be evolving their sound while still managing to stick to their fundamental roots. To see this progression and revisions of old songs unfold on stage live is a delightful treat that will leave the audience with a smile on their face.
- Picture This
- Hanging on the Telephone
- Heart of Glass
- Sunday Girl
- Call Me
- The Tide is High
- Good Boys