- DON'T MISS THE MUSIC & LAUGHTER!! WE CAN HELP!
- Thank you to Toni Braxton for fabulous performance for private party in Europe, stunning night
- Don't miss out on amazing music and laughter - we can help with celebrity performances for virtual events :D
- Your favourite celebrity artist performs at your virtual event for guests around the world!
- Call Classique for Virtual Celebrity Artist performances for Dinners and Conferences
- We would love to help with Artist Virtual performances for Gala Dinners
- Stunning Nile Rodgers & Chic for amazing private party in Europe, thank you!!
- Melanie C (Spice Girl!) amazing DJ performance in Tenerife, thank you
- The amazing Kenny Thomas performed for private wedding in Santorini, stunning as always!
- Melanie Blatt DJ set for private birthday, awesome performance, thank you :)
- Mini Glastonbury birthday with Tony Hadley, Chvrches, Bjorn Again and Craig David TS5 - What a party!
- World renowned Gipsy Kings in Istanbul for private 50th party! Fantastic performance and lovely guys!
- The fabulous Sister Sledge wowed at birthday party in Lebanon! Thank you ladies
- Artful Dodger, Five & Tinchy Stryder - fantastic performances, thank you!
- James Morrison superb for a private party, thank you.
- Ché Chesterman had an amazing performance for a wedding in Santorini, Greece :)
- Lemar wowed at fabulous wedding in Marbella, Spain!
- Lulu - incredible performance along with the Bootleg Beatles for corporate, fantastic night!
- Katie Melua - the voice of an angel - wowed guests at private party, thank you so much
- S Club Party, Five, Big Brovaz, Booty Luv - client blown away - thank you!
- Marti Pellow & Band - incredible performance for private birthday party - thank you!
- Great fun nights with many events recently with Stavros Flatley, Signature & Faces of Disco :)
- International guests were wowed with Sophie Ellis Bextor & Boney M on boat in London!
- Billy Ocean & band were amazing for a private party in Monaco - absolute legend!
- Amazing recent events with Jamie Cullum, Nick Grimshaw, Jimmy Carr, Sally Phillips.. Thank you so much
- Boogie Storm had a stunning performance for private party in San Francisco!
- Jools Holland & his Rhythm & Blues Orchestra - fantastic at private party, thank you!
- Thank you to Vernon Kay, Toby Anstis, Richard & Adam, Joe McElderry, Diversity, Odyssey & more for recent fabulous events for Classique
- Thank you to the wonderful Katherine Jenkins for superb performance at private party in Vienna, amazing!
- Denise Van Outen & Julia Bradbury both superb at Awards Event, thank you
Bow & Bellows
Bows and Bellows' repertoire is drawn from the songs and dances which have been heard at weddings, parties, feasts, and wakes for hundreds of years, most of them originating in Eastern Europe.
And it is music which is still ideal for all sorts of social events and celebrations. The duo play Klezmer tunes, (the traditional instrumental music of the Jews of Eastern Europe,) fast dances from Transylvania with wild, asymmetrical metres, slow haunting waltzes from Romania, jazzy gypsy pieces; as well as toe-tapping French and Celtic melodies. And they sing.
They sing songs about an irresponsible drunken uncle, sock-knitting girls, a lonely shepherdess on the top of a mountain and other hugely relevant modern-life issues, all of them sung in strong, pithy voices blending and melting together. They sing in Serbian, Bosnian, Roma Gipsy and Ladino (Jewish Sephardic), also in Georgian and Bulgarian and very occasionally in English.
Sally and Martina met in 2000 when they were creating and playing the music for a dance/theatre production. Amongst other things, they co-wrote the music for a dance based on the fiery Hungarian 'Czardas', but with a middle section in the style of an English jig as requested by the choreographer.
As a duo, this composition with its bizarre juxtaposition of styles was their very first number, and it has served them well in the many gigs they have had since that time.
After the 'Czardas' more of their own compositions have found their way into their repertoire. Whilst the bellows and the bow (with its fiddle) are the basis of their sound, many of their arrangements are influenced by the fact that one of the girls plays several instruments - the Baritone Horn might be whipped out to give the flavour of a Macedonian brass band, or the high sopranino recorder to conjure up vast mountainous distances.
Purists beware: everything they play is 'arranged' in their own inimitable style and sometimes unrecognisably fused into something of their own discerning fancy.