- Katie Melua - the voice of an angel - wowed guests at private party, thank you so much
- S Club Party, Five, Big Brovaz, Booty Luv - client blown away - thank you!
- Marti Pellow & Band - incredible performance for private birthday party - thank you!
- Great fun nights with many events recently with Stavros Flatley, Signature & Faces of Disco :)
- International guests were wowed with Sophie Ellis Bextor & Boney M on boat in London!
- Billy Ocean & band were amazing for a private party in Monaco - absolute legend!
- Fab party band e2 wowed at World Gymnastics - amazing performances from everyone on the night!
- Amazing recent events with Jamie Cullum, Nick Grimshaw, Jimmy Carr, Sally Phillips.. Thank you so much
- Boogie Storm had a stunning performance for private party in San Francisco!
- Mo Jamil & Tinchy Stryder wowed corporate party in London!
- Randy Crawford was exquisite for private wedding in Austria, thank you
- Thank you to Vernon Kay, Toby Anstis, Richard & Adam, Joe McElderry, Diversity, Odyssey & more for recent fabulous events for Classique
- Kool & The Gang from the US - a few European dates left - Summer 2018!
- Thank you to the wonderful Katherine Jenkins for superb performance at private party in Vienna, amazing!
- Diva Explosion / Old Skool Tour - 90s Hands in the Air Anthems! Call Classique for info
Enquire for Pricing
Trumpeter / Jazz / Hip-hop / Funk / Soul / UK
A highly sought after trumpeter for some major names including Brand New Heavies, Alesha Dixon and more who has a superb combo for events. Bryan can perform as a duo, trio, quartet or quintet with for example a line up of trumpet, piano, bass and drums.
As well performing under his own name, Bryan has been performing for world renowned artists and bands such as The Brand New Heavies, Tony Christie, Ben E King, Us3, Alesha Dixon, Ella Eyre, Sigala, Sam Bailey, Gary US Bonds, Ruby Turner, Jan Smit, Funk De Nite and the list goes into a who's who in the jazz and commercial world. He has toured and performed around the globe as a guest artist and with his own bands regularly performs festivals, concert halls and clubs through out the U.K. and has features on the soundtrack to major commercials for Fiat 500, Iceland and Panasonic.
Bryan is featured as a soloist or in horn sections on numerous recordings and has also been featured soloist with the 'BBC Concert Orchestra' and Big Band Małopolski in Krakow, Poland. He was a winner of the 'Jerwood Rising Star' at Cheltenham International Festival and his Quartet has previously won the poll winner prize at Symphony Hall in Birmingham. This year (2017) will see as featured artist and curator of Birmingham Jazz Legends Festival.
Bryan is not only a great performer of the jazz standards repertoire but an artist who pushes the boundaries writing and performing original works with his various line-ups. His previous album 'Green' has received much acclaim is available through 'Proper Note Distribution'. This latest release by the ‘Bryan Corbett Quartet’ features two longstanding members of the band in Neil Bullock on Drums and Ben Markland on Basses. However in a change to Bryan’s last Quartet album released some 8 years ago the wonderful talents of Al Gurr are featured on Piano and Electric Keys.
Having returned from a period of ill health the Bryan Corbett Quartet is very much up and running. Bryan is back stronger, better and with something to say.
The new Double CD recorded live at the much-acclaimed ‘Fleece Jazz’ and captures brilliantly the intimacy, energy, originality and personality of the group.
Bryan prides this on being a group and a band not just about him upfront. The CD shows how they move from straight ahead to reworked standards to original material with six out of the ten tunes being Bryan’s works.
This album brings you right unto date with Bryan and his Quartet and as the title describes it is message of rainbow colours.
Bryan Corbett & Chris Dodd - ‘GREEN Quartet’
Trumpeter Bryan Corbett and multi-instrumentalist Chris Dodd met when they were both members of jazz-hiphop outfit, Us3. Their self-produced recording, ‘Green’, features them as the sole performers on a varied programme of modern jazz ranging from ballads and straightahead jazz originals to funk with electronic touches.