- Odyssey, Whigfield and the fabulous Rozalla - what a night!
- Artful Dodger, Five & Tinchy Stryder - fantastic performances, thank you!
- Thank you to the amazing Rak-Su for recent private performances for Classique - stunning!
- Ché Chesterman had an amazing performance for a wedding in Santorini, Greece :)
- Lemar wowed at fabulous wedding in Marbella, Spain!
- Lulu knocked it out of the park for recent Awards for 1000 guests, amazing!
- Katie Melua - the voice of an angel - wowed guests at private party, thank you so much
- S Club Party, Five, Big Brovaz, Booty Luv - client blown away - thank you!
- Marti Pellow & Band - incredible performance for private birthday party - thank you!
- Great fun nights with many events recently with Stavros Flatley, Signature & Faces of Disco :)
- International guests were wowed with Sophie Ellis Bextor & Boney M on boat in London!
- Billy Ocean & band were amazing for a private party in Monaco - absolute legend!
- Fab party band e2 wowed at World Gymnastics - amazing performances from everyone on the night!
- Amazing recent events with Jamie Cullum, Nick Grimshaw, Jimmy Carr, Sally Phillips.. Thank you so much
- Boogie Storm had a stunning performance for private party in San Francisco!
- Jools Holland & his Rhythm & Blues Orchestra - fantastic at private party, thank you!
- Thank you to Vernon Kay, Toby Anstis, Richard & Adam, Joe McElderry, Diversity, Odyssey & more for recent fabulous events for Classique
- Thank you to the wonderful Katherine Jenkins for superb performance at private party in Vienna, amazing!
- Denise Van Outen superb for Awards Event, thank you
Enquire for Pricing
Italian Euro-dance rhythms at their best – this frenetic, pulsating paced music fronted by married duo Lis and Marcus Birks, is perhaps best associated with “U Got 2 Let the Music” which reached No 2 in UK charts, 1993, and “Move On Baby” which got to No 7 in 1994.
Renowned as one of the biggest dance acts in Europe they had 9 Top Tens and 3 No 1 Hits with: ‘U GOT 2 LET THE MUSIC’ ‘MOVE ON BABY’ and ‘U & ME.
Cappella were mostly the creation of producer Gianfranco Bortolotti who was one of the key movers responsible for the Italian House music phenomenon of the late 80s. In 1988 he debuted “Bauhaus (Push the Beat)” then produced album “Heylom Habib” which reached No 11. 1991 they achieved a UK Top 30 hit “Take Me Away”;and “U Got 2 Know” reached No 6 in 1993.
Marcus & Lis are the new faces of Cappella to bring back the music to the old and new fans.
Recently they concentrate on festival appearances.