- Odyssey, Whigfield and the fabulous Rozalla - what a night!
- Artful Dodger, Five & Tinchy Stryder - fantastic performances, thank you!
- Thank you to the amazing Rak-Su for recent private performances for Classique - stunning!
- Ché Chesterman had an amazing performance for a wedding in Santorini, Greece :)
- Lemar wowed at fabulous wedding in Marbella, Spain!
- Lulu knocked it out of the park for recent Awards for 1000 guests, amazing!
- Katie Melua - the voice of an angel - wowed guests at private party, thank you so much
- S Club Party, Five, Big Brovaz, Booty Luv - client blown away - thank you!
- Marti Pellow & Band - incredible performance for private birthday party - thank you!
- Great fun nights with many events recently with Stavros Flatley, Signature & Faces of Disco :)
- International guests were wowed with Sophie Ellis Bextor & Boney M on boat in London!
- Billy Ocean & band were amazing for a private party in Monaco - absolute legend!
- Fab party band e2 wowed at World Gymnastics - amazing performances from everyone on the night!
- Amazing recent events with Jamie Cullum, Nick Grimshaw, Jimmy Carr, Sally Phillips.. Thank you so much
- Boogie Storm had a stunning performance for private party in San Francisco!
- Jools Holland & his Rhythm & Blues Orchestra - fantastic at private party, thank you!
- Thank you to Vernon Kay, Toby Anstis, Richard & Adam, Joe McElderry, Diversity, Odyssey & more for recent fabulous events for Classique
- Thank you to the wonderful Katherine Jenkins for superb performance at private party in Vienna, amazing!
- Denise Van Outen superb for Awards Event, thank you
Enquire for Pricing
Cascada are a German dance music act founded in 2004 by singer Natalie Horler, DJ Manian and DJ Yanou.
They are best known for their hit singles "Everytime We Touch", "What Hurts the Most" and "Evacuate the Dancefloor".
Cascada have sold over 30 million albums worldwide, an estimated 15 million digital downloads, and have an estimated net worth of over 7 million. Cascada represented Germany at the Eurovision Song Contest 2013 in Malmö, Sweden.
While being one of the most successful acts of the dance music genre itself, Cascada was named the most successful German act of the 21st century.
European dance music act Cascada are chart topping trio of musicians who together are known for their slick, uplifting and extremely catchy dance tunes. Consisting of producers DJ Manian and Yanou and vocalist Natalie Horler Cascada.
Already an established musician in her own right, singer Natalie had already worked with a number of well-known bands and DJ’s before joining up with Manian and Yanou and boasted a worldwide hit with DJ Sammy and the single Heaven.
Consistently popular in Europe the music act have also have a great deal of success in America.
Taking influences from a number of different genres, including electro house, deep house and club dance music, Cascada continue to prove themselves as one of the most exciting dance music acts around. In doing so, the band have racked up a number of coveted awards over the course of their career, including an International Dance Music Award, a European Border Breakers Award, a Comet Award and an Urban Music Award.
Vastly popular to this day, the group has strengthened their reputation as one of the most notable electronic music artists of the 21st century.
Contact Classique to book Cascada for your next festival or event.