- Odyssey, Whigfield and the fabulous Rozalla - what a night!
- Artful Dodger, Five & Tinchy Stryder - fantastic performances, thank you!
- Thank you to the amazing Rak-Su for recent private performances for Classique - stunning!
- Ché Chesterman had an amazing performance for a wedding in Santorini, Greece :)
- Lemar wowed at fabulous wedding in Marbella, Spain!
- Lulu knocked it out of the park for recent Awards for 1000 guests, amazing!
- Katie Melua - the voice of an angel - wowed guests at private party, thank you so much
- S Club Party, Five, Big Brovaz, Booty Luv - client blown away - thank you!
- Marti Pellow & Band - incredible performance for private birthday party - thank you!
- Great fun nights with many events recently with Stavros Flatley, Signature & Faces of Disco :)
- International guests were wowed with Sophie Ellis Bextor & Boney M on boat in London!
- Billy Ocean & band were amazing for a private party in Monaco - absolute legend!
- Fab party band e2 wowed at World Gymnastics - amazing performances from everyone on the night!
- Amazing recent events with Jamie Cullum, Nick Grimshaw, Jimmy Carr, Sally Phillips.. Thank you so much
- Boogie Storm had a stunning performance for private party in San Francisco!
- Jools Holland & his Rhythm & Blues Orchestra - fantastic at private party, thank you!
- Thank you to Vernon Kay, Toby Anstis, Richard & Adam, Joe McElderry, Diversity, Odyssey & more for recent fabulous events for Classique
- Thank you to the wonderful Katherine Jenkins for superb performance at private party in Vienna, amazing!
- Denise Van Outen superb for Awards Event, thank you
Enquire for Pricing
Queen of Funk, multi-Grammy Award-winning singer Chaka Khan’s career has spanned five decades, first as lead vocalist with soul-funk band Rufus,("Tell Me Something Good, "Sweet Thing" and "Hollywood”) and later as a solo artist who has achieved 3 Gold singles, 3 Gold albums, and a Platinum.
She is the first R & B artist to have a crossover hit featuring a rapper, with “I Feel For You” in 1984. She has sold an estimated 70 million singles with her phenomenal voice with singles such as the empowerment anthem "I'm Every Woman” and “This Is My Night”. Billboard magazine have ranked her as the most successful dance artist of all time.
"I Feel for You," became a top 5 smash and also won Khan another Grammy Award in 1984!. Other hits included "This Is My Night" and "Through the Fire." "What Cha' Gonna Do for Me," "Got to Be There," "(Krush Groove) Can't Stop the Street," "It's My Party," "Love You All My Lifetime" and "You Can Make the Story Right."
She won another Grammy in 1990 for her duet with the legendary Ray Charles on "I'll Be Good to You," and another one in 1992 for The Woman I Am. Khan also contributed to the soundtracks for the films Clockers and Waiting to Exhale, both from 1995. Later in the decade, she released the well-received Prince produced set Come 2 My House (1998).
In 2002, Chaka Khan scored her eighth Grammy Award&mdash for her cover of Marvin Gaye's "What's Going On" with the Funk Brothers.
Khan has only recorded occasionally in more recent years and has continued to perform live. She returned to the airwaves in 2016 with the single "I Love Myself," with portions of sales going to the domestic abuse organization Face Forward as well as STOMP Out Bullying.
Chaka also appears in “An Evening With Chaka Khan”.
- Ain’t Nobody (Rufus & Chaka Khan)
- I’m Every Woman
- Through the Fire
- This Is My Night
- I Feel For You