- Odyssey, Whigfield and the fabulous Rozalla - what a night!
- Artful Dodger, Five & Tinchy Stryder - fantastic performances, thank you!
- Thank you to the amazing Rak-Su for recent private performances for Classique - stunning!
- Ché Chesterman had an amazing performance for a wedding in Santorini, Greece :)
- Lemar wowed at fabulous wedding in Marbella, Spain!
- Lulu knocked it out of the park for recent Awards for 1000 guests, amazing!
- Katie Melua - the voice of an angel - wowed guests at private party, thank you so much
- S Club Party, Five, Big Brovaz, Booty Luv - client blown away - thank you!
- Marti Pellow & Band - incredible performance for private birthday party - thank you!
- Great fun nights with many events recently with Stavros Flatley, Signature & Faces of Disco :)
- International guests were wowed with Sophie Ellis Bextor & Boney M on boat in London!
- Billy Ocean & band were amazing for a private party in Monaco - absolute legend!
- Fab party band e2 wowed at World Gymnastics - amazing performances from everyone on the night!
- Amazing recent events with Jamie Cullum, Nick Grimshaw, Jimmy Carr, Sally Phillips.. Thank you so much
- Boogie Storm had a stunning performance for private party in San Francisco!
- Jools Holland & his Rhythm & Blues Orchestra - fantastic at private party, thank you!
- Thank you to Vernon Kay, Toby Anstis, Richard & Adam, Joe McElderry, Diversity, Odyssey & more for recent fabulous events for Classique
- Thank you to the wonderful Katherine Jenkins for superb performance at private party in Vienna, amazing!
- Denise Van Outen superb for Awards Event, thank you
Chris & Wes
Winners of Sky Oneâs Got To Dance 2011 and TV stars of their own 10 part TV series 'Let's Do This' ..
Chris and Wes' big break came in 2011 when they won Sky 1's smash hit, prime time entertainment show 'Got to Dance' hosted by Davina McCall.
The boys wowed celebrity judges and dance icons Ashley Banjo, Kimberley Wyatt and Adam Garcia with their unique, fun, comedic and energetic style.
Since Got To Dance, Chris and Wes have travelled the world entertaining in their own inimitable style!
They are also in great demand across the UK with workshops for hundreds of children (of all ages!)
Chris & Wes met at their local gym, where Wes was dancing and Chris was doing work experience. Wes convinced Chris to ditch his cleaning materials and join his dance class â even if they were to be outnumbered by 40 girls.
The pair have been choreographing and dancing together ever since, performing at bar mitzvahs and nightclubs as well as strutting their stuff on stage behind Cheryl Cole when she performed at the Royal Albert Hall for Children In Need.
A brilliant duo who are not incredibly skilled dancers but bring an extra creativity and humour to the stage.