- DON'T MISS THE MUSIC & LAUGHTER!! WE CAN HELP!
- Thank you to Toni Braxton for fabulous performance for private party in Europe, stunning night
- Don't miss out on amazing music and laughter - we can help with celebrity performances for virtual events :D
- Your favourite celebrity artist performs at your virtual event for guests around the world!
- Call Classique for Virtual Celebrity Artist performances for Dinners and Conferences
- We would love to help with Artist Virtual performances for Gala Dinners
- Stunning Nile Rodgers & Chic for amazing private party in Europe, thank you!!
- Melanie C (Spice Girl!) amazing DJ performance in Tenerife, thank you
- The amazing Kenny Thomas performed for private wedding in Santorini, stunning as always!
- Melanie Blatt DJ set for private birthday, awesome performance, thank you :)
- Mini Glastonbury birthday with Tony Hadley, Chvrches, Bjorn Again and Craig David TS5 - What a party!
- World renowned Gipsy Kings in Istanbul for private 50th party! Fantastic performance and lovely guys!
- The fabulous Sister Sledge wowed at birthday party in Lebanon! Thank you ladies
- Artful Dodger, Five & Tinchy Stryder - fantastic performances, thank you!
- James Morrison superb for a private party, thank you.
- Ché Chesterman had an amazing performance for a wedding in Santorini, Greece :)
- Lemar wowed at fabulous wedding in Marbella, Spain!
- Lulu - incredible performance along with the Bootleg Beatles for corporate, fantastic night!
- Katie Melua - the voice of an angel - wowed guests at private party, thank you so much
- S Club Party, Five, Big Brovaz, Booty Luv - client blown away - thank you!
- Marti Pellow & Band - incredible performance for private birthday party - thank you!
- Great fun nights with many events recently with Stavros Flatley, Signature & Faces of Disco :)
- International guests were wowed with Sophie Ellis Bextor & Boney M on boat in London!
- Billy Ocean & band were amazing for a private party in Monaco - absolute legend!
- Amazing recent events with Jamie Cullum, Nick Grimshaw, Jimmy Carr, Sally Phillips.. Thank you so much
- Boogie Storm had a stunning performance for private party in San Francisco!
- Jools Holland & his Rhythm & Blues Orchestra - fantastic at private party, thank you!
- Thank you to Vernon Kay, Toby Anstis, Richard & Adam, Joe McElderry, Diversity, Odyssey & more for recent fabulous events for Classique
- Thank you to the wonderful Katherine Jenkins for superb performance at private party in Vienna, amazing!
- Denise Van Outen & Julia Bradbury both superb at Awards Event, thank you
Enquire for Pricing
Chris Evans' entrepreneurial zeal emerged at an early age, when he ran the local newsagents in his home town of Warrington and set up his own Kiss-o-gram and Private Detective agencies.
His meteoric rise to fame has taken him from opening Timmy Mallett's mail to being one of Britain's high-profile and successful presenters.
Chris started his broadcasting career at Piccadilly Radio then moved to GLR, where his infamous Round at Chris' Saturday morning show attracted a huge cult following and he later took the format to Virgin 1215.
A stint on the short-lived BSB Channel, The Power Station allowed Chris time to hone his presenting technique, until Channel 4 opted for a different type of early morning show with The BIG Breakfast.
Chris dived into the nation's mornings in September 1992, spearheading the morning extravaganza alongside Gaby Roslin. From the first sitting, his name became synonymous with the television story of the decade and within weeks The BIG Breakfast topped 2 million viewers. Chris' years on the show made him a national star.
In 1993, Chris formed his own company called Ginger Productions to formulate a brand new variety show for Saturday nights: Don't Forget Your Toothbrush.
Devised, written and performed by Chris, the ratings peaked at a combined 6 million viewers. News of the totally original format resulted in a global clamour for the rights, which to date have been sold to networks throughout Europe and all over the world including Australia and USA.
With Chris at its helm, Ginger Productions fast became one of the major players in entertainment production. Under the Ginger banner, Chris produced and presented a second series of Don't Forget Your Toothbrush revitalized BBC Radio 1 with his Radio 1 Breakfast Show before bowing out to concentrate on his unique end-of-the-week TV show on Channel 4, TFI Friday. TFI ran for 5 years, before finishing on 22 December 2000 with a show hosted by Elton John.
Chris presented the breakfast show on UK Radio Aid's day of programming for the victims of the Asian Tsunami. He also presented two programmes on BBC Radio 2 over the 2005 Easter Bank holiday and the 2005 edition of the Brit Awards and Comic Relief 2005. Chris joined Radio 2 to present his regular Saturday afternoon show in 2005 and moved on to presenting the Drivetime show in April 2006.
Chris took over from Terry Wogan to present Radio 2's Breakfast Show in early 2010.