- Stunning Nile Rodgers & Chic for amazing private party in Europe, thank you!!
- Melanie C (Spice Girl!) amazing DJ performance in Tenerife, thank you
- The amazing Kenny Thomas performed for private wedding in Santorini, stunning as always!
- Melanie Blatt DJ set for private birthday, awesome performance, thank you :)
- Mini Glastonbury birthday with Tony Hadley, Chvrches, Bjorn Again and Craig David TS5 - What a party!
- World renowned Gipsy Kings in Istanbul for private 50th party! Fantastic performance and lovely guys!
- The fabulous Sister Sledge wowed at birthday party in Lebanon! Thank you ladies
- Odyssey, Whigfield and the fabulous Rozalla - what a night!
- Artful Dodger, Five & Tinchy Stryder - fantastic performances, thank you!
- Thank you to the amazing Rak-Su for recent private performances for Classique - stunning!
- Ché Chesterman had an amazing performance for a wedding in Santorini, Greece :)
- Lemar wowed at fabulous wedding in Marbella, Spain!
- Lulu - incredible performance along with the Bootleg Beatles for corporate, fantastic night!
- Katie Melua - the voice of an angel - wowed guests at private party, thank you so much
- S Club Party, Five, Big Brovaz, Booty Luv - client blown away - thank you!
- Marti Pellow & Band - incredible performance for private birthday party - thank you!
- Great fun nights with many events recently with Stavros Flatley, Signature & Faces of Disco :)
- International guests were wowed with Sophie Ellis Bextor & Boney M on boat in London!
- Billy Ocean & band were amazing for a private party in Monaco - absolute legend!
- Fab party band e2 wowed at World Gymnastics - amazing performances from everyone on the night!
- Amazing recent events with Jamie Cullum, Nick Grimshaw, Jimmy Carr, Sally Phillips.. Thank you so much
- Boogie Storm had a stunning performance for private party in San Francisco!
- Jools Holland & his Rhythm & Blues Orchestra - fantastic at private party, thank you!
- Thank you to Vernon Kay, Toby Anstis, Richard & Adam, Joe McElderry, Diversity, Odyssey & more for recent fabulous events for Classique
- Thank you to the wonderful Katherine Jenkins for superb performance at private party in Vienna, amazing!
- Denise Van Outen & Julia Bradbury both superb at Awards Event, thank you
Enquire for Pricing
Presenter, producer, tastemaker, influencer and all-round champion of electronic music: welcome to the ever-spinning world of Danny Howard.
Now, an established presenter on BBC Radio 1 (amassing more than a million listeners every Saturday afternoon), he’s out to widen his dance music net, both online with his own music and in the physical sense, making waves in the ever- growing sea of electronic music and DJs.
His broad knowledge of the scene is the reason he’s well respected as one of the world’s leading dance music broadcasters, gaining props from the likes of Calvin Harris and Eric Prydz to Dusky and Nic Fanciulli.
It’s not easy making all these plates spin, but it’s something he’s determined to do. “I always wanted to be a tastemaker and influencer and help lead the way in shaping UK dance worldwide,” says Danny.
Danny’s ethos across the board is simple: whether it’s on the radio, at a festival or via a record he’s supporting, the same spirit and energy goes into everything.
Some of the music you’ll know, and some will be brand new to you: but that’s precisely the point. Indeed, the music he supports is seeing him move into stronger line-ups both at home and overseas.
At EDC in Vegas, Danny played on the Paradise stage alongside Hot Creations hero Jamie Jones and Green Velvet. The prestige of playing there wasn’t lost on him. “Playing with Green Velvet was an honour and he’s a real inspiration alongside my all time hero Erick Morillo. The first time I ever went to Ibiza, I saw Carl Cox, Green Velvet and Erick: the two standout nights were Green Velvet warming up for Carl at Space and the night after was the Subliminal Sessions party at Pacha.”