- DON'T MISS THE MUSIC & LAUGHTER!! WE CAN HELP!
- Thank you to Toni Braxton for fabulous performance for private party in Europe, stunning night
- Don't miss out on amazing music and laughter - we can help with celebrity performances for virtual events :D
- Your favourite celebrity artist performs at your virtual event for guests around the world!
- Call Classique for Virtual Celebrity Artist performances for Dinners and Conferences
- We would love to help with Artist Virtual performances for Gala Dinners
- Stunning Nile Rodgers & Chic for amazing private party in Europe, thank you!!
- Melanie C (Spice Girl!) amazing DJ performance in Tenerife, thank you
- The amazing Kenny Thomas performed for private wedding in Santorini, stunning as always!
- Melanie Blatt DJ set for private birthday, awesome performance, thank you :)
- Mini Glastonbury birthday with Tony Hadley, Chvrches, Bjorn Again and Craig David TS5 - What a party!
- World renowned Gipsy Kings in Istanbul for private 50th party! Fantastic performance and lovely guys!
- The fabulous Sister Sledge wowed at birthday party in Lebanon! Thank you ladies
- Artful Dodger, Five & Tinchy Stryder - fantastic performances, thank you!
- James Morrison superb for a private party, thank you.
- Ché Chesterman had an amazing performance for a wedding in Santorini, Greece :)
- Lemar wowed at fabulous wedding in Marbella, Spain!
- Lulu - incredible performance along with the Bootleg Beatles for corporate, fantastic night!
- Katie Melua - the voice of an angel - wowed guests at private party, thank you so much
- S Club Party, Five, Big Brovaz, Booty Luv - client blown away - thank you!
- Marti Pellow & Band - incredible performance for private birthday party - thank you!
- Great fun nights with many events recently with Stavros Flatley, Signature & Faces of Disco :)
- International guests were wowed with Sophie Ellis Bextor & Boney M on boat in London!
- Billy Ocean & band were amazing for a private party in Monaco - absolute legend!
- Amazing recent events with Jamie Cullum, Nick Grimshaw, Jimmy Carr, Sally Phillips.. Thank you so much
- Boogie Storm had a stunning performance for private party in San Francisco!
- Jools Holland & his Rhythm & Blues Orchestra - fantastic at private party, thank you!
- Thank you to Vernon Kay, Toby Anstis, Richard & Adam, Joe McElderry, Diversity, Odyssey & more for recent fabulous events for Classique
- Thank you to the wonderful Katherine Jenkins for superb performance at private party in Vienna, amazing!
- Denise Van Outen & Julia Bradbury both superb at Awards Event, thank you
Enquire for Pricing
David Dickinson's new TV show is Dealing with Dickinson a cross between The Apprentice and The Antiques Roadshow. On the show a team of amateurs are given £50,000 and given help and advice to buy up a range of antiques to be sold at the end of the series at a big antiques fair. The contestants get to keep any profit made, however there is a a twist - the £50,000 pool is David's own money.
After being spotted by a producer for a BBC documentary about Antiques Dealing in 1996 David took daytime television by storm. His unique style - immaculate suit, matching tie and hanky, cufflinks and bracelet - blended with luxuriant 1970s hairdo, cheeky screen persona and irrepressible enthusiasm, have all combined to create an unlikely cult hero.
When Bargain Hunt was launched on BBC ONE in 2000 viewers flooded the production team with over a thousand letters a week pleading to appear on the show. "It couldn't be the prize money they were after because there usually isn't any," said the producer. "They all want to meet David."
Students up and down the country have been setting up David Dickinson appreciation societies and websites have been created in his honour. Magazines such as The Face and Loaded have paid their respects.
"It must be my swarthy good looks," laughs David, whose interest in antiques started in childhood when he'd come home from school and help polish the brass and copper in his gran's house. David has been married to cabaret star Lorne Lesley - whose career he managed - for over 30 years and has two grown-up children. His television career includes BBC TWO's The Antiques Show, BBC ONE's The Holiday Programme and Five's The Antique Hunter. He also wrote a book called The Antiques Buyer which is packed with advice on buying and selling antiques and put his best foot forward appearing in BBC ONE's Strictly Come Dancing.
David is a hilarious raconteur, and his warm nature and lust for life can brighten up any corporate event.