- Odyssey, Whigfield and the fabulous Rozalla - what a night!
- Artful Dodger, Five & Tinchy Stryder - fantastic performances, thank you!
- Thank you to the amazing Rak-Su for recent private performances for Classique - stunning!
- Ché Chesterman had an amazing performance for a wedding in Santorini, Greece :)
- Lemar wowed at fabulous wedding in Marbella, Spain!
- Lulu knocked it out of the park for recent Awards for 1000 guests, amazing!
- Katie Melua - the voice of an angel - wowed guests at private party, thank you so much
- S Club Party, Five, Big Brovaz, Booty Luv - client blown away - thank you!
- Marti Pellow & Band - incredible performance for private birthday party - thank you!
- Great fun nights with many events recently with Stavros Flatley, Signature & Faces of Disco :)
- International guests were wowed with Sophie Ellis Bextor & Boney M on boat in London!
- Billy Ocean & band were amazing for a private party in Monaco - absolute legend!
- Fab party band e2 wowed at World Gymnastics - amazing performances from everyone on the night!
- Amazing recent events with Jamie Cullum, Nick Grimshaw, Jimmy Carr, Sally Phillips.. Thank you so much
- Boogie Storm had a stunning performance for private party in San Francisco!
- Jools Holland & his Rhythm & Blues Orchestra - fantastic at private party, thank you!
- Thank you to Vernon Kay, Toby Anstis, Richard & Adam, Joe McElderry, Diversity, Odyssey & more for recent fabulous events for Classique
- Thank you to the wonderful Katherine Jenkins for superb performance at private party in Vienna, amazing!
- Denise Van Outen superb for Awards Event, thank you
A fabulous lookalike and tribute act for David Essex. Chris also performs a 70s Heart Throb Show featuring songs from David Cassidy and Donny Osmond.
Christopher signed his first solo record deal at the age of nineteen (Magnet), and his second at the age of twenty four, (polydor) working with some of the most talented producers and musicians in the world, including: Steve Levine, Peter Collins, Simon Cowell, Pete Waterman, Shakin Stevens and Lenny Henry.
Christopher wrote his own 'pop gossip' page for the giant IPC Magazines and did a few TV shows, including the legendary 'Tiswas' and 'Stars in their eyes', performing to an audience of approximately ten million viewers as the legendary David Essex.
After many of his performances as David Essex, Christopher would sometimes chat with members of his audience, he quickly found out that a percentage of David Essex fans were also fans of Donny Osmond and David Cassidy.
"Unsurprisingly I would get asked if I could perform songs from Donny Osmond and David Cassidy, after all, along with David Essex they were the trio of superstars that reigned throughout the seventies and between them sold over a hundred million records".
Songs performed in the 70's heart throb show include timeless classics such as "Rock On", "Hold Me Close" and "Gonna Make You a Star" by David Essex, "Could It Be Forever", "How Can I Be Sure" and "Daydreamer" by David Cassidy, "Puppy Love", "Why" and "Young Love", by Donny Osmond.
Also included in the set are the number one songs "I Think I Love You" and "Breaking Up Is Hard To Do" (The Partridge Family), "One Bad Apple" and "Love Me For a Reason" (The Osmonds) and the David Essex show stopper "If I Could".