- Gok Wan - what a DJ - what a party! Thank you!
- Thank you to Toni Braxton for fabulous performance for private party in Europe, stunning night
- Your favourite celebrity artist performs at your virtual event for guests around the world!
- Call Classique for Virtual Celebrity Artist performances for Dinners and Conferences
- We would love to help with Artist Virtual performances for Gala Dinners
- Stunning Nile Rodgers & Chic for amazing private party in Europe, thank you!!
- Melanie C (Spice Girl!) amazing DJ performance in Tenerife, thank you
- The amazing Kenny Thomas performed for private wedding in Santorini, stunning as always!
- Melanie Blatt DJ set for private birthday, awesome performance, thank you :)
- Mini Glastonbury birthday with Tony Hadley, Chvrches, Bjorn Again and Craig David TS5 - What a party!
- World renowned Gipsy Kings in Istanbul for private 50th party! Fantastic performance and lovely guys!
- The fabulous Sister Sledge wowed at birthday party in Lebanon! Thank you ladies
- Artful Dodger, Five & Tinchy Stryder - fantastic performances, thank you!
- James Morrison superb for a private party, thank you.
- Ché Chesterman had an amazing performance for a wedding in Santorini, Greece :)
- Lemar wowed at fabulous wedding in Marbella, Spain!
- Lulu - incredible performance along with the Bootleg Beatles for corporate, fantastic night!
- Katie Melua - the voice of an angel - wowed guests at private party, thank you so much
- S Club Party, Five, Big Brovaz, Booty Luv - client blown away - thank you!
- Marti Pellow & Band - incredible performance for private birthday party - thank you!
- Great fun nights with many events recently with Stavros Flatley, Signature & Faces of Disco :)
- International guests were wowed with Sophie Ellis Bextor & Boney M on boat in London!
- Billy Ocean & band were amazing for a private party in Monaco - absolute legend!
- Amazing recent events with Jamie Cullum, Nick Grimshaw, Jimmy Carr, Sally Phillips.. Thank you so much
- Boogie Storm had a stunning performance for private party in San Francisco!
- Jools Holland & his Rhythm & Blues Orchestra - fantastic at private party, thank you!
- Thank you to Vernon Kay, Toby Anstis, Richard & Adam, Joe McElderry, Diversity, Odyssey & more for recent fabulous events for Classique
- Thank you to the wonderful Katherine Jenkins for superb performance at private party in Vienna, amazing!
- Denise Van Outen & Julia Bradbury both superb at Awards Event, thank you
Dita Von Teese
Enquire for Pricing
Dita Von Teese is an American vedette, burlesque dancer, model, costume designer, entrepreneur, singer, and actress.
She is credited with re-popularising burlesque performance, earning the moniker "Queen of Burlesque".
Dita Von Teese grew up fascinated by the Golden Age of Cinema, pin-up imagery, and vintage lingerie. This naturally blond, mid-western girl from Michigan transformed herself into a glamour girl like those she admired. Performing striptease since 1992, she is the biggest name in burlesque in the world since Gypsy Rose Lee and is credited with bringing the art form back into the spotlight with a new sense of elegance and sophistication.
Taking audiences on a journey into fantasy and spectacle, Dita is renowned for her ornate sets and dazzling haute-couture performance costumes lavishly adorned with hundreds of thousands of Swarovski crystals.
This “Burlesque Superheroine” (Vanity Fair) is the performer of choice at high profile events including those for designers such as Marc Jacobs, Christian Louboutin, Louis Vuitton, Chopard, and Cartier. She was the first guest star in history at the famed Crazy Horse Paris, where she has performed several sold-out runs, including “Dita’s Crazy Show” to celebrate the iconic venue’s 65th Anniversary. She was also the first guest star of Jean Paul Gaultier's Fashion Freak Show at Folies Bergère.
Dita also brought burlesque to prime time television in the States when she appeared as a guest star on CSI and performed her classic trademarked Martini Glass act in one of their highest rated episodes of all time, and was billed as “too hot to handle.”
In addition to her burlesque shows, Dita is a self-styled fashion icon, topping best-dressed lists all over the world. Featured on Vanity Fair’s International Best Dressed List twice, Dita has expanded into her own distinctive brands. Her lingerie collection debuted exclusively with Bloomingdale’s in the U.S. in March 2014, and has expanded to other popular retailers such as Nordstrom, barenecessities.com, FigLeaves, glamuse.com, David Jones, and Myer. She has a luxury gloves collection, a signature hosiery line, and recently launched the world’s first-ever striptease candle and her new fragrance Scandalwood.
Her New York Times Bestselling book, "Your Beauty Mark: The Ultimate Guide to Eccentric Glamour” (Dey Street Books/Harper Collins) is printed in several languages and is requisite reading for pin-up, burlesque and and fashion fans across the globe. Her next book, Fashioning the Femme Totale, lands in stores in 2020.
She served as the global ambassador for Cointreau from 2007-2013 and in 2010-2011, she was also the face of Perrier for an exclusive set of limited edition bottles. An advocate in the fight against HIV and Aids, Dita was the MAC Viva Glam Spokesperson from 2006-2008 and in 2009 she participated in the H&M/Fashion Against Aids t-shirt campaign. She has also performed and appeared at several events for Amfar and was honored with their Award of Courage in 2008. Her status as a burlesque star and modern-day feminist has also garnered her an invitation to speak at the Oxford Student Union, where other elected speakers have included the Dalai Lama, Mother Teresa, Tony Blair, and Anna Wintour.
Dita has collaborated on several music projects, including songs with Monarchy, Die Antwoord and most recently, a full album composed by French artist Sebastien Tellier.
Dita’s three full-length revues, “Burlesque: Strip, Strip, Hooray!”, “The Art of the Teese” and “Dita Von Teese and the Copper Coupe” are the biggest touring burlesque shows in history and regularly play to sold-out crowds around the world.