- Gok Wan - what a DJ - what a party! Thank you!
- Thank you to Toni Braxton for fabulous performance for private party in Europe, stunning night
- Stunning Nile Rodgers & Chic for amazing private party in Europe, thank you!!
- Melanie C (Spice Girl!) amazing DJ performance in Tenerife, thank you
- The amazing Kenny Thomas performed for private wedding in Santorini, stunning as always!
- Melanie Blatt DJ set for private birthday, awesome performance, thank you :)
- Mini Glastonbury birthday with Tony Hadley, Chvrches, Bjorn Again and Craig David TS5 - What a party!
- World renowned Gipsy Kings in Istanbul for private 50th party! Fantastic performance and lovely guys!
- The fabulous Sister Sledge wowed at birthday party in Lebanon! Thank you ladies
- Artful Dodger, Five & Tinchy Stryder - fantastic performances, thank you!
- James Morrison superb for a private party, thank you.
- Ché Chesterman had an amazing performance for a wedding in Santorini, Greece :)
- Lemar wowed at fabulous wedding in Marbella, Spain!
- Lulu - incredible performance along with the Bootleg Beatles for corporate, fantastic night!
- Katie Melua - the voice of an angel - wowed guests at private party, thank you so much
- S Club Party, Five, Big Brovaz, Booty Luv - client blown away - thank you!
- Marti Pellow & Band - incredible performance for private birthday party - thank you!
- Great fun nights with many events recently with Stavros Flatley, Signature & Faces of Disco :)
- International guests were wowed with Sophie Ellis Bextor & Boney M on boat in London!
- Billy Ocean & band were amazing for a private party in Monaco - absolute legend!
- Amazing recent events with Jamie Cullum, Nick Grimshaw, Jimmy Carr, Sally Phillips.. Thank you so much
- Boogie Storm had a stunning performance for private party in San Francisco!
- Jools Holland & his Rhythm & Blues Orchestra - fantastic at private party, thank you!
- Thank you to Vernon Kay, Toby Anstis, Richard & Adam, Joe McElderry, Diversity, Odyssey & more for recent fabulous events for Classique
- Thank you to the wonderful Katherine Jenkins for superb performance at private party in Vienna, amazing!
- Denise Van Outen & Julia Bradbury both superb at Awards Event, thank you
Enquire for Pricing
Phenomenal physicality from a master of silent comedy mime, who brings his unique and international brand of entertainment to events all over the world..
For over twenty-five years, Elan Koszuk has been bringing his unique and international style of silent comedy to some the most prestigious theaters, cabarets, television shows, festivals and high-profile events all over the world.
His original performance combines elements of eccentric dance and movement, imaginative visual humor, mask and illusion as well as audience participation. The performance is presented both silently and accompanied by music, affording him the opportunity to captivate and delight audiences across the globe regardless of language or cultural background.
The show is adaptable to nearly any venue with minimal technical requirements. The running time can be anywhere from three minutes for a television spot to fifty minutes for an evening show. The show can also be divided into several parts enabling multiple appearances within revues or variety shows.
Born in New York City, Elan Koszuk began studying movement and theatre at the age of thirteen with teachers such as Moni Yakim, Claude Kipnis Mime Theatre, The Actor's Movement Studio, Richard Morse, Mummenschanz and Bill Irwin as well as many others. It was during his early days in the late 1970's that Elan began practicing his craft on the streets of Manhattan eventually leading him to become a regular fixture in the New York comedy club and cabaret circuit in the 1980's.
In 1989 Elan began touring full-time starring in casino revues in Atlantic city, the Bahamas and Las Vegas, eventually moving to Europe where he became a regular in the variete theaters of Germany.
Moving to Paris, he became a comedy headliner at the Moulin Rouge for two years, and at the Crazy Horse de Paris for nearly ten years. Additionally, Elan has made over forty TV appearances worldwide as well as hundreds of performances for galas, corporate events, appearances for heads of state and regularly on cruise lines.
Elan has appeared at - and for..
Elan Koszuk has performed at some of the highest caliber venues in the world, appearing as the headline comedy/variety act in top production shows, international television programs as well as performances for major corporations, heads of state, and royalty. The following are select highlights and credits...
SONY, PIONEER, IBM, AT&T, PEPSICO, KODAK, SWATCH, MTV, CITIBANK, PRIVATE MUSIC, ANHEUSER BUSCH, NYNEX, APPLE, LEVER BROS., HEWLETT PACKARD, AETNA, SYSCO, GATEWAY, SEADOO BOMBARDIER, AVENTIS, SUZUKI, ELF OIL, NEW LINE CINEMA, SOCIETE GENERALE, DENTSU, SEAGRAMS, WARNER BROTHERS, GM, GRAND PRIX MARSHALS - PERFORMANCES FOR JACQUES CHIRAC, ALAIN JUPPE, PRINCES RANIER AND ALBERT OF MONACO...
HOLLAND AMERICAN, CUNARD, CELEBRITY, COSTA, OCEANIA, DOLPHIN, CARNIVAL, PREMIER, SEVEN SEAS, ROYAL
- LE PLUS GRANDE CABARET DU MONDE - FR2 FRANCE
- FIESTA DEL NOCHE - TVE SPAIN
- JUST FOR LAUGHS - CANADA
- RODA DAS MILHOES - SIC PORTUGAL
- SAYISAL GECE - TRT TURKEY
- KOLN COMEDY - RTL GERMANY
- HUMOR SE ESCRIBE CON HACHE - TVE SPAIN
- NEW YEARS MILLENIUM SPECIAL - NETHERLANDS
- BENNISSIMO - SFDRS SWITZERLAND
- VERSTAHEN SIE SPASS - SDR GERMANY
- STAND-UP COMEDY SPECIAL - PORTUGAL
- MISS CHILE - CHILE
- TV COMMERCIALS: PANASONIC, DUNKIN DONUTS, HEFTY, VICKS, SHOWTIME, ROUSE CORPORATION...
VARIETE - TOURS
- THE WINTERGARTEN - BERLIN
- THE APOLLO - DUSSELDORF
- VARIETE de BALE - BASEL
- THE FRIEDRICHSBAU - STUTTGART
- DA CAPO VARIETE - DARMSTADT
- CIRQUE D'HIVER - ROERMOND
- FEUERWERK DER
- TURNKUNST - GERMAN TOUR
- ALL-STAR GYMNAST
- TOUR - NETHERLANDS
CASINOS - REVUES
- CRAZY HORSE de PARIS - PARIS
- THE MOULIN ROUGE - PARIS
- THE MGM GRAND - LAS VEGAS
- THE TROPICANA - LAS VEGAS
- THE GOLDEN NUGGET - LAS VEGAS
- THE PLAZA CASINO - LAS VEGAS
- RESORTS - ATLANTIC CITY
- CASINO MONTE CARLO - MONACO
- THE SPORTING CLUB - MONACO
- CRYSTAL PALACE - BAHAMAS
FESTIVALS - THEATERS
- JUST FOR LAUGHS - ST. DENNIS THEATRE MONTREAL
- AARHUS THEATRE FESTIVAL - DENMARK
- KOLN COMEDY FESTIVAL - COLOGNE
- PARIS FESTIVAL DU MAGIE - PARIS
- CIRQUE DE DEMAIN - PARIS
- THEATRE CHAMPS ELYSSES - PARIS
- BATACLAN - PARIS
- ZENITH - PARIS
"Elan followed and what a wonderful show he put on!
...With elements of Harpo Mark, Lucille Ball and others, he proved you don't need a punch-line for a laugh. Definitely one of the most inventive, innovative comedians this city has ever seen. Talk about body language! A contortionist extraordinaire, Elan is a living breathing animation. His ability to pretend he's inflating with air by inhaling the innards of a balloon, and thinning out by exhaling was nothing short of amazing. Elan drew on five members from the audience and pretended to be a drill sergeant, complete with whistle. Without saying a word, but blowing the whistle, Elan gave orders to the five to hilarious effect...He closed the show by putting a mask on top of his head, bending over to reveal a nerdy looking character, and danced around the aisles and the stage. The crowd couldn't get enough. Elan was a hard act to follow..."
The Whoot - Atlantic City by William H. Sokolic
"...Funny and Engaging
Normally we'd tackle the Garden State Parkway at rush hour to avoid a mime. But Elan, (New York City's own Elan Koszuk) is so good at what he does, we just might reappraise our thinking. Coaxing five men from the audience, Elan does a jump-rope bit that's absolutely hilarious to say nothing about ingenious..."
Phil Roura - Entertainment Editor New York Daily News
with a silent act so hysterical and unique it has to be seen to be believed..."
Davis Spatz Revue Reviews
were garnered by Elan who calls his pantomimic art "Eccentric Silent Comedy." Elan proved to us convincingly again and again that new ideas keep springing up and are flourishing in the realm of pantomime. The man is better than Jerry Lewis..."
Translated from Die Welt - Berlin
American comic Elan is the absolute public's darling..."
Die Bild Germany
"...Elan is a strict Marxist - as in Harpo
His totally silent act is not only unique in the casino realm, but it's an absolute joy. Though billed as a mime, Elan is thankfully not of the Marcel Marceau "walking ze dog" ilk. Instead he contorts his face and body into various bizarre - and hilarious permutations and has a ball toying with stooges he recruits from the audience. His performance is the programs absolute highlight and alone worth the trip to the Superstar Theatre..."
Chuck Darrow The Courier Post - Atlantic City
"...Much can be said
about Elan, though he can't say it. A most distinctive mime act, Elan is a one-of-a-kind performance not to be missed. This mime can assemble a group of audience participants by the sheer strength of his hands and eyes and have them perform in unison without ever uttering a sound. You have to see it to believe it!
The Whoot-Atlantic City
"...The Program is
rounded out by the furious 'Eccentric Silent Comedy' of the American Pantomime Elan, who made the audiences at the premier go wild with enthusiasm..."
Translated from the Schwarzwalder-Germany
"...Minami hit a home-run with one of his finds
in the specialty act department. The true bright spot is a mime named Elan, who looks like a cross between Bob Nelson, Adam Sandler and Jimmy Durante and has the onstage smarts of Harpo Marx. Elan does some completely original things with his body that are good for quite a few eye-opening laughs. Yeah, he's reason alone to see "Hot Cha-Cha". Minami must've known immediately how much of a good thing he has in Elan. He's been signed for the entire run of "Hot Cha-Cha"...
Randy Alexander - Atlantic City Page
The Times of Southern New Jersey