- Stunning Nile Rodgers & Chic for amazing private party in Europe, thank you!!
- Melanie C (Spice Girl!) amazing DJ performance in Tenerife, thank you
- The amazing Kenny Thomas performed for private wedding in Santorini, stunning as always!
- Melanie Blatt DJ set for private birthday, awesome performance, thank you :)
- Mini Glastonbury birthday with Tony Hadley, Chvrches, Bjorn Again and Craig David TS5 - What a party!
- World renowned Gipsy Kings in Istanbul for private 50th party! Fantastic performance and lovely guys!
- The fabulous Sister Sledge wowed at birthday party in Lebanon! Thank you ladies
- Odyssey, Whigfield and the fabulous Rozalla - what a night!
- Artful Dodger, Five & Tinchy Stryder - fantastic performances, thank you!
- James Morrison superb for a private party, thank you.
- Ché Chesterman had an amazing performance for a wedding in Santorini, Greece :)
- Lemar wowed at fabulous wedding in Marbella, Spain!
- Lulu - incredible performance along with the Bootleg Beatles for corporate, fantastic night!
- Katie Melua - the voice of an angel - wowed guests at private party, thank you so much
- S Club Party, Five, Big Brovaz, Booty Luv - client blown away - thank you!
- Marti Pellow & Band - incredible performance for private birthday party - thank you!
- Great fun nights with many events recently with Stavros Flatley, Signature & Faces of Disco :)
- International guests were wowed with Sophie Ellis Bextor & Boney M on boat in London!
- Billy Ocean & band were amazing for a private party in Monaco - absolute legend!
- Fab party band e2 wowed at World Gymnastics - amazing performances from everyone on the night!
- Amazing recent events with Jamie Cullum, Nick Grimshaw, Jimmy Carr, Sally Phillips.. Thank you so much
- Boogie Storm had a stunning performance for private party in San Francisco!
- Jools Holland & his Rhythm & Blues Orchestra - fantastic at private party, thank you!
- Thank you to Vernon Kay, Toby Anstis, Richard & Adam, Joe McElderry, Diversity, Odyssey & more for recent fabulous events for Classique
- Thank you to the wonderful Katherine Jenkins for superb performance at private party in Vienna, amazing!
- Denise Van Outen & Julia Bradbury both superb at Awards Event, thank you
Enquire for Pricing
An R&B singer/songwriter and jazz-soul artist with a highly resonant voice and diverse set of cross-genre musical influences, Emeli Sandé broke through with her hit 2012 debut, Our Version of Events.
## Winner British Female Solo Artist BRIT Awards 2017 ##
Influenced by Nina Simone, Massive Attack, and Joni Mitchell, Sandé regularly provided guest vocals for several of the U.K.'s most successful grime artists before eventually embarking on her own successful solo career in 2010.
Born Adele Sandé in Aberdeen, she was encouraged to hone her musical talents, which included playing the clarinet and piano and writing and performing her own songs, by her Zambian choirmaster father. While studying medicine at Glasgow University, she signed a publishing deal with EMI and, following a meeting with producer Naughty Boy, the pair began working together on a number of songs, including Chipmunk's Top Ten hit "Diamond Rings," which she also featured on, and "Boys," which was later recorded by Cheryl Cole as the B-side to "3 Words."
After signing a solo contract with EMI, she moved to London and appeared on albums by Tinie Tempah, Professor Green, and Devlin, supported Solange Knowles on her U.K. tour, and scored a second Top Ten hit with Naughty Boy and Wiley on a cover version of White Town's "Your Woman." Her first solo single, "Daddy," was released in 2010. In 2011, Emeli won a raft of awards, including Best Breakthrough Act at the Brits and at the MOBO Awards. After appearing on Professor Green's smash hit "Read All About It" toward the end of October 2011, she followed with her debut album, Our Version of Events, in February 2012.
Released to critical and commercial acclaim, the singles "Heaven" and "Next to Me" received heavy radio airplay and achieved respectable chart positions across Europe and the U.K. Sandé's profile was given a further boost in the summer when she sang Henry Francis Lyte's Christian hymn "Abide with Me" at the opening ceremony of London's 2012 Olympics.
Subsequently, an equally prestigious performance of "Read All About It" at the closing ceremony of the games led to Our Version of Events making a return to the top of the U.K. album charts that August. It ended the year as the top-selling album in the land, and also helped her win a pair of Brit Awards the following February (for British Female Solo Artist and British Album of the Year). Sandé has also written songs for Susan Boyle, Rihanna, Leona Lewis, Cheryl Cole, and Tinie Tempah, among others. In 2013, Sandé released the concert album Our Version of Events: Live at the Royal Albert Hall.
Emeli's debut LP 'Our Version of Events' was released in 2012, becoming the biggest selling album in the UK not just that year, but 2013 too.
2015 -Emeli Sandé unveiled new song 'Don't Fight The Bullet'.
2016 - Emeli's new album 'Long Live The Angels' was released on 11 November 2016.
Her song Hurts from the album Long Live the Angels' was published on 5 October.