- DON'T MISS THE MUSIC & LAUGHTER!! WE CAN HELP!
- Thank you to Toni Braxton for fabulous performance for private party in Europe, stunning night
- Don't miss out on amazing music and laughter - we can help with celebrity performances for virtual events :D
- Your favourite celebrity artist performs at your virtual event for guests around the world!
- Call Classique for Virtual Celebrity Artist performances for Dinners and Conferences
- We would love to help with Artist Virtual performances for Gala Dinners
- Stunning Nile Rodgers & Chic for amazing private party in Europe, thank you!!
- Melanie C (Spice Girl!) amazing DJ performance in Tenerife, thank you
- The amazing Kenny Thomas performed for private wedding in Santorini, stunning as always!
- Melanie Blatt DJ set for private birthday, awesome performance, thank you :)
- Mini Glastonbury birthday with Tony Hadley, Chvrches, Bjorn Again and Craig David TS5 - What a party!
- World renowned Gipsy Kings in Istanbul for private 50th party! Fantastic performance and lovely guys!
- The fabulous Sister Sledge wowed at birthday party in Lebanon! Thank you ladies
- Artful Dodger, Five & Tinchy Stryder - fantastic performances, thank you!
- James Morrison superb for a private party, thank you.
- Ché Chesterman had an amazing performance for a wedding in Santorini, Greece :)
- Lemar wowed at fabulous wedding in Marbella, Spain!
- Lulu - incredible performance along with the Bootleg Beatles for corporate, fantastic night!
- Katie Melua - the voice of an angel - wowed guests at private party, thank you so much
- S Club Party, Five, Big Brovaz, Booty Luv - client blown away - thank you!
- Marti Pellow & Band - incredible performance for private birthday party - thank you!
- Great fun nights with many events recently with Stavros Flatley, Signature & Faces of Disco :)
- International guests were wowed with Sophie Ellis Bextor & Boney M on boat in London!
- Billy Ocean & band were amazing for a private party in Monaco - absolute legend!
- Amazing recent events with Jamie Cullum, Nick Grimshaw, Jimmy Carr, Sally Phillips.. Thank you so much
- Boogie Storm had a stunning performance for private party in San Francisco!
- Jools Holland & his Rhythm & Blues Orchestra - fantastic at private party, thank you!
- Thank you to Vernon Kay, Toby Anstis, Richard & Adam, Joe McElderry, Diversity, Odyssey & more for recent fabulous events for Classique
- Thank you to the wonderful Katherine Jenkins for superb performance at private party in Vienna, amazing!
- Denise Van Outen & Julia Bradbury both superb at Awards Event, thank you
EyeArt - Your Eye....As Art
Enquire for Pricing
Your iris is completely unique to you. Even identical twins have different irises. Yours developed while you were in the womb, and is one of the few parts of your body that will stay the same throughout your life.
No-one has just brown eyes or blue eyes. Each iris is made up of intricate shapes and hues, flecks of gold and green, even freckles”
EYE-ART uses its own patented technology to capture an ultra-high resolution photograph of your eye. With specialist image editing software we isolate the iris and enhance its detail, then create a professional quality art print for you to keep.
EYE-ART can pop up anywhere from events and press launches to festivals and private functions. We can also do individual commissions for those who want to give themselves or someone special a gift to remember.
No-one else in the world does what we do. This is because we came up with the idea of turning people's eyes into art and invented the technology to do it.
EYE-ART are the only photographers of the kind and use patented technology to capture an ultra-high resolution photograph of your eye. With specialist image editing software we isolate the iris and enhance its detail, then create a stunning piece of art for you to keep, either as a professionally-printed photograph or a digital version for sharing online.
At events, EYE-ART are consistently the most popular attraction, and the stand buzzes with people comparing each other's eyes while they wait for their turn to be photographed or to collect their prints. The images also generate a huge amount of social media chatter as visitors share their eye photos with friends and colleagues online.
Your images can be printed at the event or emailed
All images can be branded to achieve maximum exposure during and after an event.
“It’s so refreshing to have something new and relevant at an eyewear event”
Tina Bury, Specsavers