- Gok Wan - what a DJ - what a party! Thank you!
- Thank you to Toni Braxton for fabulous performance for private party in Europe, stunning night
- Your favourite celebrity artist performs at your virtual event for guests around the world!
- Call Classique for Virtual Celebrity Artist performances for Dinners and Conferences
- We would love to help with Artist Virtual performances for Gala Dinners
- Stunning Nile Rodgers & Chic for amazing private party in Europe, thank you!!
- Melanie C (Spice Girl!) amazing DJ performance in Tenerife, thank you
- The amazing Kenny Thomas performed for private wedding in Santorini, stunning as always!
- Melanie Blatt DJ set for private birthday, awesome performance, thank you :)
- Mini Glastonbury birthday with Tony Hadley, Chvrches, Bjorn Again and Craig David TS5 - What a party!
- World renowned Gipsy Kings in Istanbul for private 50th party! Fantastic performance and lovely guys!
- The fabulous Sister Sledge wowed at birthday party in Lebanon! Thank you ladies
- Artful Dodger, Five & Tinchy Stryder - fantastic performances, thank you!
- James Morrison superb for a private party, thank you.
- Ché Chesterman had an amazing performance for a wedding in Santorini, Greece :)
- Lemar wowed at fabulous wedding in Marbella, Spain!
- Lulu - incredible performance along with the Bootleg Beatles for corporate, fantastic night!
- Katie Melua - the voice of an angel - wowed guests at private party, thank you so much
- S Club Party, Five, Big Brovaz, Booty Luv - client blown away - thank you!
- Marti Pellow & Band - incredible performance for private birthday party - thank you!
- Great fun nights with many events recently with Stavros Flatley, Signature & Faces of Disco :)
- International guests were wowed with Sophie Ellis Bextor & Boney M on boat in London!
- Billy Ocean & band were amazing for a private party in Monaco - absolute legend!
- Amazing recent events with Jamie Cullum, Nick Grimshaw, Jimmy Carr, Sally Phillips.. Thank you so much
- Boogie Storm had a stunning performance for private party in San Francisco!
- Jools Holland & his Rhythm & Blues Orchestra - fantastic at private party, thank you!
- Thank you to Vernon Kay, Toby Anstis, Richard & Adam, Joe McElderry, Diversity, Odyssey & more for recent fabulous events for Classique
- Thank you to the wonderful Katherine Jenkins for superb performance at private party in Vienna, amazing!
- Denise Van Outen & Julia Bradbury both superb at Awards Event, thank you
Faces of Disco
Enquire for Pricing
Faces of Disco is a bit of fun (and hard work!) from 2 guys who are hoping their comedy impersonations and 'many faces' can take them to the top in their showbiz career!
Faces of Disco is one of the funniest dance act of the decade. Since reaching the semi finals of Britain’s Got Talent, this comedy duo has performed all over the world, entertaining thousands including political world leaders, national sports teams, pop and rock stars with their unique combination of celebrity and personalized masks and comedy disco dance.
Faces of Disco is extremely popular for weddings, corporate events and anything from sweet 16th’s to 80th birthday parties and beyond.
By creating masks of special guests and hosts /hostesses, each performance becomes a unique and hilarious experience which delights, entertains and creates a lasting memory. Imagine the surprise when the Bride and Groom, the best men or the birthday girl see themselves up on the stage gyrating to the disco beat.
Faces of Disco only needs a space of 2m x 2m making it one of the most versatile dance acts in the world. Taking only 30 seconds to set up and providing energetic entertainment which will raise the roof every time.
Established 15 years ago with the original pair, Faces of Disco has multiplied to cope with demand. While retaining the original concept, it remains as fresh and dynamic and as topical as ever.
In the words of Piers Morgan:
“Faces of Disco never ends because celebrity never ends.”
Faces of Disco have been amazingly busy since their appearance on Britain's Got Talent and are available for parties and corporate events (with masks made from photos of your guests!)