- Katie Melua - the voice of an angel - wowed guests at private party, thank you so much
- S Club Party, Five, Big Brovaz, Booty Luv - client blown away - thank you!
- Marti Pellow & Band - incredible performance for private birthday party - thank you!
- Great fun nights with many events recently with Stavros Flatley, Signature & Faces of Disco :)
- International guests were wowed with Sophie Ellis Bextor & Boney M on boat in London!
- Billy Ocean & band were amazing for a private party in Monaco - absolute legend!
- Fab party band e2 wowed at World Gymnastics - amazing performances from everyone on the night!
- Amazing recent events with Jamie Cullum, Nick Grimshaw, Jimmy Carr, Sally Phillips.. Thank you so much
- Boogie Storm had a stunning performance for private party in San Francisco!
- Mo Jamil & Tinchy Stryder wowed corporate party in London!
- Randy Crawford was exquisite for private wedding in Austria, thank you
- Thank you to Vernon Kay, Toby Anstis, Richard & Adam, Joe McElderry, Diversity, Odyssey & more for recent fabulous events for Classique
- Kool & The Gang from the US - a few European dates left - Summer 2018!
- Thank you to the wonderful Katherine Jenkins for superb performance at private party in Vienna, amazing!
- Diva Explosion / Old Skool Tour - 90s Hands in the Air Anthems! Call Classique for info
Flash Mob Jazz
Enquire for Pricing
Flash Mob Jazz are the all singing, all swinging heart of the party, getting everyone on the dance floor to Lindy hop and Jive to boogie the night away.
With stunning three part harmonies, scorching horns lines and a rip roaring rhythm section, Flash Mob Jazz hark back to the Golden Age of Swing with music from the likes of Benny Goodman, Louis Prima and Louis Jordan to name but a few.
Featuring the finest musicianship from some of the country’s best young jazz musicians, Flash Mob Jazz are a sure fire hit with everyone from those pesky kids of today, to the good old fashioned old timers!
The guys play music from way back at the very birth of jazz 'till the late 50's, covering trad, swing, jive, boogie woogie and classic songs from theatre and film of the time. They are always expanding their reportiore and are open to requests.
I got rhythm - George Gershwin
Bye Bye Blackbird - Ray Henderson
Mack the knife - Bertolt Brecht
The Preacher (Jazz Standard)
Sweet Georgia brown
Minor swing - Django Reinhardt
Oh when the saints Go Marching in
Take the A train- Duke Ellington
Bei Mir Bis du Schoen- the Andrews sisters
It don't mean a thing (if you ain‘t got that swing) - Louis Armstrong
Sing, Sing, Sing- Louis Prima
Pennies from heaven- Loius Prima
Minnie the moocher- Cab Calloway
Birks works - Minor Blues
T’aint what you do- Jimmy Lunceford
Jeepers Creepers- Louis Armstrong
1940s / 50’s
Oh Marie- Louis Prima
Just a Gigolo/ Ain’t got nobody medley- Louis Prima
5 guys named Mo- Louis Jordan
Hey mambo/ Caravan medley- Rosemary Clooney
I wan’na be like you / The Jungle Book- (Louis Prima)
Hit the road jack- Ray Charles
Oops shoo be do be - Dizzy Gillespie
Ooh bop sh’ bam- Charlie Parker
Choo choo ch boogie- Louis Jordan
Pride and joy
Mr Sandman - The Chordettes
Is you is or is you ain’t my baby- Louis Jordan
Jack you’re dead- Louis Jordan
Tenor Madness - Sonny Rollins
Oleo - Sonny Rollins
Standard Length of Performance:
The band perform 2 x 45 minute sets.
"Old school moving to new cool. As versatile and entertaining as any vocal jazz group you may hear. The Flash Mob Jazz Quintet takes their original influence of some iconic masters and transforms them into their own unique flavor and unforgettable sound" -Drink in Brighton Magazine
The day was amazing and you guys really made it! It couldn't have been better. Everyone said the band were brilliant. My feet haven't recovered from all the dancing". - Gemma Avery's Wedding
Literally had the time of my life and that is hugely influenced by you guys putting on such a great show. Every single person has been raving about how good it was and I don't think I've ever seen /will ever see a first dance as mad as that one! The whole place was jumping from start to finish. Huge amounts of fun that got everybody in the place swinging!!"
“We hire Flash Mob Jazz because we love to dance and so do our customers” - Casablanca Jazz club
Great guys, brilliant music, that’s why we ask them back every week!” - The Mesmerist Bar
“Flash Mob Jazz are a swinging singing Jazz extravaganza. Hittin’ up some swing and old time classics they are sure to get you dancing with a night of fun raucaus jazz” - Whats On Guide