- The amazing Kenny Thomas performed for private wedding in Santorini, stunning as always!
- Melanie Blatt DJ set for private birthday, awesome performance, thank you :)
- Mini Glastonbury birthday with Tony Hadley, Chvrches, Bjorn Again and Craig David TS5 - What a party!
- World renowned Gipsy Kings in Istanbul for private 50th party! Fantastic performance and lovely guys!
- The fabulous Sister Sledge wowed at birthday party in Lebanon! Thank you ladies
- Odyssey, Whigfield and the fabulous Rozalla - what a night!
- Artful Dodger, Five & Tinchy Stryder - fantastic performances, thank you!
- Thank you to the amazing Rak-Su for recent private performances for Classique - stunning!
- Ché Chesterman had an amazing performance for a wedding in Santorini, Greece :)
- Lemar wowed at fabulous wedding in Marbella, Spain!
- Lulu - incredible performance along with the Bootleg Beatles for corporate, fantastic night!
- Katie Melua - the voice of an angel - wowed guests at private party, thank you so much
- S Club Party, Five, Big Brovaz, Booty Luv - client blown away - thank you!
- Marti Pellow & Band - incredible performance for private birthday party - thank you!
- Great fun nights with many events recently with Stavros Flatley, Signature & Faces of Disco :)
- International guests were wowed with Sophie Ellis Bextor & Boney M on boat in London!
- Billy Ocean & band were amazing for a private party in Monaco - absolute legend!
- Fab party band e2 wowed at World Gymnastics - amazing performances from everyone on the night!
- Amazing recent events with Jamie Cullum, Nick Grimshaw, Jimmy Carr, Sally Phillips.. Thank you so much
- Boogie Storm had a stunning performance for private party in San Francisco!
- Jools Holland & his Rhythm & Blues Orchestra - fantastic at private party, thank you!
- Thank you to Vernon Kay, Toby Anstis, Richard & Adam, Joe McElderry, Diversity, Odyssey & more for recent fabulous events for Classique
- Thank you to the wonderful Katherine Jenkins for superb performance at private party in Vienna, amazing!
- Denise Van Outen & Julia Bradbury both superb at Awards Event, thank you
Enquire for Pricing
British-American super rock band Fleetwood Mac have sold more than 100 million records worldwide over three decades, making them one of the world's best-selling bands. It is a story that covers the beginnings of a British blues band formed in 1967 who became a California-based pop group in the mid-70’s.In 1998, select members of Fleetwood Mac were inducted into the Rock and Roll Hall of Fame in 1998 and awarded the Brit Award for Outstanding Contribution to Music by George Martin at the 1998 Brit Awards. They have also been ranked No 22 on VH1’s 100 Greatest Artists of Rock & Roll and their legendary album “Rumours” was ranked No 16 on VH1’s Greatest Albums, and placed 25th on Rolling Stone magazines list of 500 Greatest Albums of All Time. They have also been awarded a Star on the Hollywood Walk of Fame.
Formed in London in 1967, the name Fleetwood Mac was created when, after a jamming session with Mick Fleetwood, John McVie and Peter Green, the tape of the session was labelled "Fleetwood Mac" by Green to remind him who was playing on the track,(drummer Fleetwood and bassist John McVie-Mac) and so it became the name of the band. And, despite all the changes, those are the two members who have remained constant over the years. Though most rock fans know the line-up that includes Lindsey Buckingham and Stevie Nicks-by far the longest-running edition of the band, responsible for the classic albums Fleetwood Mac and Rumours- the group possesses a rich and storied history.
By the end of the 60’s Fleetwood Mac had begun moving from traditional blues to a more progressive approach, with three guitarists (Green, Spencer and Kirwan). After Green’s exodus in 1970, the remaining members cut the more easygoing, Kiln House. Early in 1971, a born-again Spencer abruptly left the band during a U.S. tour to join the Children of God. The second key line up found Fleetwood, McVie and Kirwan joined by keyboardist Christine McVie (born Christine Perfect, she’d married bassist McVie) and guitarist Bob Welch, a Southern Californian who became the group’s first American member. This fusion produced a pair of ethereal pop masterpieces, Future Games (1971) and Bare Trees (1972). although Kirwan, who was having personal problems, was asked to leave in 1972. The remaining foursome, joined by Dave Walker (vocals) and Bob Weston, recorded Penguin (1973); sans Walker, they cut Mystery to Me (1974). Again reduced to a quartet with Weston’s departure, they released Heroes Are Hard to Find. Finally, the platinum edition of Fleetwood Mac came together in 1975 with Lindsey Buckingham and Stevie Nicks. The San Francisco duo were drafted in with no formal audition after Fleetwood heard a tape of theirs at a studio he was auditioning. This line up proved to be the most durable and successful, featuring strong vocalists and songwriters in Buckingham, Nicks and Christine McVie.
Popular albums “Fleetwood Mac” (1975) and “Rumours” (1977) were released, with “Rumours” being placed 25th on the Rolling Stone magazine’s list of 500 Greatest Albums of All Time and the 5th best selling album of all time. However it was recorded as three long-term relationships-between Buckingham and Nicks, the married McVies, and Fleetwood and his wife-publicly unraveled. The album is a virtual document of romantic turmoil, and its timing reflected the upheavals of the liberated Seventies. Resonating with a massive audience like no other album in rock history, Rumours featured songs with enduring appeal, among them the Top Ten hits “Go Your Own Way,” “Dreams,” “Don’t Stop” and “You Make Loving Fun.” (inspired by Christine McVie’s affair with the band’s lighting director Curry Grant).
Under the creative guidance of Lindsey Buckingham, whose skill as a producer and pop visionary became increasingly evident-Fleetwood Mac grew more emboldened with the double album Tusk, in 1979.But the band’s cracks were starting to show. Stevie Nicks nurtured a solo career to rival that of Fleetwood Mac’s for popularity. Fleetwood Mac released two studio albums in the Eighties-Mirage (1982) and Tango in the Night (1987)-(in the top 50 best-selling albums of all time) but its front-line members were drawn to their solo careers. Buckingham announced he was leaving Fleetwood Mac shortly after Tango in the Night. Eventually, both Nicks and Christine McVie revealed they, too, would no longer tour with Fleetwood Mac.
Nicks officially left the band after Fleetwood Mac regrouped to perform “Don’t Stop” at President Bill Clinton’s inauguration in January 1993. However, in 1997, Fleetwood Mac’s classic line-up set aside their differences for a 30th anniversary reunion of the group’s founding and the 20th anniversary of Rumours’ release.
Their 1997 live comeback album "The Dance" is the 5th best-selling live album of all time in the US with sales of over 5 million. Its worldwide sales stand at over 8 million.
After breaking up in 2018 they reunited to perform several songs at the Grammy-hosted gala honouring them. Artists including Lorde, Harry Styles, Little Big Town and Miley Cyrus also performed.
In April 2018 the song "Dreams" re-entered the Hot Rock Songs chart at No. 16 after a viral meme had featured the song. This chart re-entry came 40 years after the song had topped the Hot 100!., and streaming totals also translated into 7,000 "equivalent album units", a jump of 12 percent, which helped Rumours to go from No. 21 to No. 13 on the Top Rock Albums chart.
In 2018 the band announced "An Evening with Fleetwood Mac" tour. The band launched the tour at the iHeartRadio Music Festival on 21 September 2018 at the T-Mobile Arena in Las Vegas, NV.
- Need Your Love So Bad
- Oh Well
- Man of the World
- Go Your Own Way
- Don't Stop
- You Make Loving Fun
- Oh Diane
- Big Love
- Little Lies
- The Chain