- Gok Wan - what a DJ - what a party! Thank you!
- Thank you to Toni Braxton for fabulous performance for private party in Europe, stunning night
- Your favourite celebrity artist performs at your virtual event for guests around the world!
- Call Classique for Virtual Celebrity Artist performances for Dinners and Conferences
- We would love to help with Artist Virtual performances for Gala Dinners
- Stunning Nile Rodgers & Chic for amazing private party in Europe, thank you!!
- Melanie C (Spice Girl!) amazing DJ performance in Tenerife, thank you
- The amazing Kenny Thomas performed for private wedding in Santorini, stunning as always!
- Melanie Blatt DJ set for private birthday, awesome performance, thank you :)
- Mini Glastonbury birthday with Tony Hadley, Chvrches, Bjorn Again and Craig David TS5 - What a party!
- World renowned Gipsy Kings in Istanbul for private 50th party! Fantastic performance and lovely guys!
- The fabulous Sister Sledge wowed at birthday party in Lebanon! Thank you ladies
- Artful Dodger, Five & Tinchy Stryder - fantastic performances, thank you!
- James Morrison superb for a private party, thank you.
- Ché Chesterman had an amazing performance for a wedding in Santorini, Greece :)
- Lemar wowed at fabulous wedding in Marbella, Spain!
- Lulu - incredible performance along with the Bootleg Beatles for corporate, fantastic night!
- Katie Melua - the voice of an angel - wowed guests at private party, thank you so much
- S Club Party, Five, Big Brovaz, Booty Luv - client blown away - thank you!
- Marti Pellow & Band - incredible performance for private birthday party - thank you!
- Great fun nights with many events recently with Stavros Flatley, Signature & Faces of Disco :)
- International guests were wowed with Sophie Ellis Bextor & Boney M on boat in London!
- Billy Ocean & band were amazing for a private party in Monaco - absolute legend!
- Amazing recent events with Jamie Cullum, Nick Grimshaw, Jimmy Carr, Sally Phillips.. Thank you so much
- Boogie Storm had a stunning performance for private party in San Francisco!
- Jools Holland & his Rhythm & Blues Orchestra - fantastic at private party, thank you!
- Thank you to Vernon Kay, Toby Anstis, Richard & Adam, Joe McElderry, Diversity, Odyssey & more for recent fabulous events for Classique
- Thank you to the wonderful Katherine Jenkins for superb performance at private party in Vienna, amazing!
- Denise Van Outen & Julia Bradbury both superb at Awards Event, thank you
Enquire for Pricing
Originally from West Bromwich, Frank Skinner is a writer, actor and comedian known for Baddiel & Skinner Unplanned (2000), Room 101 (1994) and Frank Skinner Live in Birmingham (1998).
With David Baddiel, he sang the vocals to "Three Lions", the official England song released to celebrate the 1996 UEFA European Championships. The track topped the charts in summer 1996 and an updated version topped the charts in summer 1998 to celebrate England's participation in that year's FIFA World Cup.
In 2007, Frank performed a new live stand-up tour, his first for 10 years, continuing through to the Edinburgh Festival for 2 weeks at The Pleasance, the venue where he won the Perrier Award, and a 69 date national tour including three sold out homecoming performances at the National Indoor Arena in Birmingham in the autumn.
In November 2008 and in the light of senior broadcasting figures such as ITV boss Michael Grade and Sir Terry Wogan, calling for TV to clean up its act regarding use of swear words, Skinner decided to experiment with removing swear words altogether from his stand up live act although stated that it would be a shame if 'clever swearing' was lost. He also stood in for an ill Paul Merton as a team captain on 21 November edition of Have I Got News for You.
In 2011, he wrote and performed a Radio 4 comedy series, Don't Start with Katherine Parkinson. Each episode was based around an argument between Skinner's character Neil and his girlfriend Kim. Skinner said that each episode was only 15 minutes long as it was 'too intense' to be any longer. Don't Start returned for a second series in 2012. Since January 2012 Skinner has been host of the exceptionally popular BBC show Room 101.
Since August 2013, Frank has been a team captain on the BBC comedy show I Love My Country.
Frank chose the stage name Frank Skinner after a man in his father's pub dominoes team!
Not only is Frank a passionate Elvis fan, but went so far as to purchase one of Elvis' shirt from a US auction for $15,000.
Please note when booking a Comedian through Classique...
Audience: At least 90% of the audience to be seated
Stage: A raised area is required. The performance will not take place 'in the round'
Other: Please note Comedians only very rarely, if ever, perform at weddings (sorry), their main performances are TV, on tour and at corporate events after dinner.
Virtual: Some comedians are now able to offer either a live or pre-recorded set for clients.