- Ché Chesterman had an amazing performance for a wedding in Santorini, Greece :)
- Lemar wowed at fabulous wedding in Marbella, Spain!
- Lulu knocked it out of the park for recent Awards for 1000 guests, amazing!
- Katie Melua - the voice of an angel - wowed guests at private party, thank you so much
- S Club Party, Five, Big Brovaz, Booty Luv - client blown away - thank you!
- Marti Pellow & Band - incredible performance for private birthday party - thank you!
- Great fun nights with many events recently with Stavros Flatley, Signature & Faces of Disco :)
- International guests were wowed with Sophie Ellis Bextor & Boney M on boat in London!
- Billy Ocean & band were amazing for a private party in Monaco - absolute legend!
- Fab party band e2 wowed at World Gymnastics - amazing performances from everyone on the night!
- Amazing recent events with Jamie Cullum, Nick Grimshaw, Jimmy Carr, Sally Phillips.. Thank you so much
- Boogie Storm had a stunning performance for private party in San Francisco!
- Jools Holland & his Rhythm & Blues Orchestra - fantastic at private party, thank you!
- Thank you to Vernon Kay, Toby Anstis, Richard & Adam, Joe McElderry, Diversity, Odyssey & more for recent fabulous events for Classique
- Thank you to the wonderful Katherine Jenkins for superb performance at private party in Vienna, amazing!
- Denise Van Outen superb for Awards Event, thank you
Garry Allcock and his All Stars Big Band
Enquire for Pricing
Established as one of U.K's most successful bands, Garry Allcock and his "All Stars" Band and Singers are constantly in demand to entertain at top functions, dances & concerts.
The band have travelled extensively, playing top venues throughout the UK, and overseas and their superb accompaniment & musical backing skills have been enjoyed by such International Superstars as . . .
Cleo Laine | Maynard Ferguson | Helen Shapiro | Max Bygraves | The Nolan Sisters | Mel Torne | Rolf Harris | Harry Seacome | Ronnie Scott | Don Lusher | Kenny Baker | Russ Abbott | Paul Daniels | Roy Castle | Jim Davidson | Tom O'Connor, to name but a few !
Although based in Birmingham, the band has played many top overseas venues including the 10th Anniversary celebrations of the formation of the United Arab Emirates at the Hyatt-Regency Hotel, Dubai. Appearing before an audience of 15,000 at the famous Tonsberg Open Air Music Festival in Norway, entertaining at the UK's "Largest Ever" Convention held at the NEC by Rotary International.
They have also spent many enjoyable seasons cruising to the USA, Canada and Scandinavia entertaining the worlds VIP's aboard the Cunard Flagship Queen Elizabeth 2, and the Cunard Countess in the Caribbean.
Garry prides himself on having the best musicians in the Midlands, hence the title "ALL STARS". Their performance can cater for any size of event but can also range from Miller to Motown, Beatles to Big Band Swing, Dixieland Jazz to non-stop Party Pop including the great hits of the Sixties and the best sounds of the 70's, 80's & 90's.
With silky saxes, bouncing brass, raunchy guitars and superb vocals, this band will make any occasion - one to remember !!
Many thanks for your help in engaging Garry Allcock & the All Stars for our 50th Anniversary celebration - we had a wonderful evening! The music was very much enjoyed by all present and we particularly appreciated the way Garry was able to vary the music throughout the evening to meet everyone's needs. We also very much appreciated the time and care both he and yourselves took before the event to understand our requirements.
We would have no hesitation in recommending Garry or your company to any friends and associates. Kind regards Jennifer Bebbington - Tappex Group of Companies
Just a short note to say thank you for your assistance in arranging the music for our wedding day on 30th September. It was a truly wonderful day that we will always remember and the music was a great part of the whole ‘event'.
Our guests are still talking about the music and the various artists. Could you please pass our thanks onto Con Spirito and to Gary Allcock and say how much people enjoyed listening to them.
Once again many thanks. Diana Berry