- Ché Chesterman had an amazing performance for a wedding in Santorini, Greece :)
- Lemar wowed at fabulous wedding in Marbella, Spain!
- Lulu knocked it out of the park for recent Awards for 1000 guests, amazing!
- Katie Melua - the voice of an angel - wowed guests at private party, thank you so much
- S Club Party, Five, Big Brovaz, Booty Luv - client blown away - thank you!
- Marti Pellow & Band - incredible performance for private birthday party - thank you!
- Great fun nights with many events recently with Stavros Flatley, Signature & Faces of Disco :)
- International guests were wowed with Sophie Ellis Bextor & Boney M on boat in London!
- Billy Ocean & band were amazing for a private party in Monaco - absolute legend!
- Fab party band e2 wowed at World Gymnastics - amazing performances from everyone on the night!
- Amazing recent events with Jamie Cullum, Nick Grimshaw, Jimmy Carr, Sally Phillips.. Thank you so much
- Boogie Storm had a stunning performance for private party in San Francisco!
- Jools Holland & his Rhythm & Blues Orchestra - fantastic at private party, thank you!
- Thank you to Vernon Kay, Toby Anstis, Richard & Adam, Joe McElderry, Diversity, Odyssey & more for recent fabulous events for Classique
- Thank you to the wonderful Katherine Jenkins for superb performance at private party in Vienna, amazing!
- Denise Van Outen superb for Awards Event, thank you
Enquire for Pricing
After attending The Brit School and a brief stint in fashion during her early 20s, Gemma’s unique, infectious broadcasting style was swiftly spotted by the BBC. She graduated from BBC’s 1Xtra to BBC Radio 1 where she hosted the early Breakfast Show and Weekend Breakfast Show. She then went on to present the station’s social action show The Surgery for two years.
Gemma’s radio documentaries include: Dolly, Dylan or Daft Punk (BBC6 Music), What the F: the Story of Feminism; Never Mind The Cobblers: The Rock ‘n’ Roll Cobbler, and Mali Music, which saw her travel to Mali to discuss the country’s music ban and interview its emerging stars. Tempted by Teacher and Bruising Silence (BBC Radio 1) have seen her awarded two Sony Golds. Her interview of Grace Jones for Amazing Grace (BBC 6 Music) won the Best Music Show Rose d’Or.
Her acclaimed television documentaries include: The History of Feminism (BBC2, BBC Learning), Riots: The Aftershock and Dying for Clear Skin (BBC3). Gemma has presented the BBC’s Glastonbury Festival coverage and co-hosted BBC1’s New Year’s Eve coverage which had more than 12 million viewers. In 2016 Gemma co-hosted the BBC Music Awards on BBC1 alongside Claudia Winkleman and Fearne Cotton.
In 2014 she made royal history by hosting a live Google hangout from Buckingham Palace for The Queen’s Young Leader project alongside HRH Prince William and HRH Prince Harry. She also co-produced internet entertainment show, The Fox Problem.
As an ambassador for Oxfam, Gemma runs Oxfam’s Rumble in the Jumble celebrity jumble sale which has raised more than £60,000 across the past two years and also lends her support to Women’s Aid.
Gemma’s debut book, OPEN: A Toolkit for How Magic and Messed Up Life Can Be, was published in 2017. With her natural flair, Gemma launched the book by touring the UK on an open-top bus, which she painted yellow and named Dandelion; recording podcasts and hosting parties on board as she went!
Great for motivational speaking, presenting and awards hosting, Gemma Cairney will make any corporate event entertaining and engaging for all!
Thank you for all your help in the lead up to the event and please forward on our heartfelt thanks to Gemma. She was widely acclaimed by the industry in the room and we felt she was the best host we’ve ever had at the event.
Artist & Manager Awards
Gemma was BRILLIANT last night – she really bought an energy to the awards and she did some great opening remarks – she really got why we were there and what it was all about and she had a fantastic rapport with the judges who came on stage to present their awards.
GLOBAL BANKING CREATIVE AWARDS
Gemma a great job and was lovely throughout.
Purple Apple Marketing Awards
Gemma’s passion and energy was so contagious and it was really interesting to hear about the work she has done in schools.
International Women's Day, Accenture UK Ltd
The party was a great success and as always Gemma was an absolute delight. Totally professional, collaborative and she really made the party the success it was.
Smashbox Summer Party, Estee Lauder Cosmetics Ltd