- Gok Wan - what a DJ - what a party! Thank you!
- Thank you to Toni Braxton for fabulous performance for private party in Europe, stunning night
- Your favourite celebrity artist performs at your virtual event for guests around the world!
- Call Classique for Virtual Celebrity Artist performances for Dinners and Conferences
- We would love to help with Artist Virtual performances for Gala Dinners
- Stunning Nile Rodgers & Chic for amazing private party in Europe, thank you!!
- Melanie C (Spice Girl!) amazing DJ performance in Tenerife, thank you
- The amazing Kenny Thomas performed for private wedding in Santorini, stunning as always!
- Melanie Blatt DJ set for private birthday, awesome performance, thank you :)
- Mini Glastonbury birthday with Tony Hadley, Chvrches, Bjorn Again and Craig David TS5 - What a party!
- World renowned Gipsy Kings in Istanbul for private 50th party! Fantastic performance and lovely guys!
- The fabulous Sister Sledge wowed at birthday party in Lebanon! Thank you ladies
- Artful Dodger, Five & Tinchy Stryder - fantastic performances, thank you!
- James Morrison superb for a private party, thank you.
- Ché Chesterman had an amazing performance for a wedding in Santorini, Greece :)
- Lemar wowed at fabulous wedding in Marbella, Spain!
- Lulu - incredible performance along with the Bootleg Beatles for corporate, fantastic night!
- Katie Melua - the voice of an angel - wowed guests at private party, thank you so much
- S Club Party, Five, Big Brovaz, Booty Luv - client blown away - thank you!
- Marti Pellow & Band - incredible performance for private birthday party - thank you!
- Great fun nights with many events recently with Stavros Flatley, Signature & Faces of Disco :)
- International guests were wowed with Sophie Ellis Bextor & Boney M on boat in London!
- Billy Ocean & band were amazing for a private party in Monaco - absolute legend!
- Amazing recent events with Jamie Cullum, Nick Grimshaw, Jimmy Carr, Sally Phillips.. Thank you so much
- Boogie Storm had a stunning performance for private party in San Francisco!
- Jools Holland & his Rhythm & Blues Orchestra - fantastic at private party, thank you!
- Thank you to Vernon Kay, Toby Anstis, Richard & Adam, Joe McElderry, Diversity, Odyssey & more for recent fabulous events for Classique
- Thank you to the wonderful Katherine Jenkins for superb performance at private party in Vienna, amazing!
- Denise Van Outen & Julia Bradbury both superb at Awards Event, thank you
Enquire for Pricing
Gwendaline Lamour is one of the UK's most exclusive and celebrated performers of high end burlesque and the perfect choice for prestigious parties, launches and events.
Currently to be seen on E4's Dirty Sexy Things coaching the models on their burlesque moves, Gwendoline has ten years experience of performing exquisite and sensational shows for international clients.
Gwendoline has represented Sir Elton John, (9th White Tie and Tiara Ball), Cointreau, Cirque du Soleil for Naomi Campbell's birthday party, Jasper Conran, the Marquis of Bath, Eddie Izzard, Selfridges, Theo Fennel and Diesel to name but a few.
With her lithe, pin-up girl figure, ivory skin, and irresistible charm and grace Gwendoline is the personification of 1930s and 40s glamour.
Trained to Masters Degree level in theatre and dance Gwendoline is long limbed and elegant and has been enchanting international audiences for ten glamourous years.
Gwendoline discovered a love of 1930s and 40s films and the impeccable taste and glamour they presented, with Vivien Leigh and Bette Davies being among her favourite actresses.
These films inspired in her a longing to swish down marble staircases in impossible gowns with tiny waists, and wear devastating hats at rakish angles, both of which are now foibles in which she frequently indulges.
By the age of fifteen Gwendoline was collecting and wearing vintage couture and corsetry, and is continually adding to her collection.
Over the past seven years Gwendoline has traveled the world performing both for and with some of the world's most famous celebrities, she has been presented to royalty and been the muse for numerous painters, photographers and designers.
As well as training to be an actress and taking a masters degree in performance Miss Lamour also studied in depth the Renaissance period - the court manners, the dance and movement of the 17th century aristocracy.
All this goes to make a Gwendolin Lamour show so special. She is refined, elegantly erotic, a talented and trained performer with wit, sparkle and a dangerously seductive streak.
Her shows are inspired by a veritable roll call of beautiful women; from the glamour of history's most celebrated courtesans, the grace of fan dancing stars Sally Rand and Faith Bacon to the bouyant appeal of that pin-up model extraordinaire Betty Page.
Incidentally the name Gwendoline Lamour is a mixture John Willie's cartoon heroine Gwendoline, Hollywood actress Dorothy Lamour and the happy fact that G. Lamour spells ... glamour!
Shows and Ideas
Gwendoline has worked all over the world from Moscow to Madrid, London to LA and almost everywhere in between.
- Type of Show: Large Prop:
- Name of Show:The Crystal Shoe or The Petal Bath
- Duration of Show 7 mins each
- Type of Show Hand Held Props: Giant Powder Puffs, Large White Fans
- Name of Show:Powder Puff Show, Tzarina Snowstorm
- Duration of Show Powder Puffs 7 mins Tzarina Snowstorm 7 mins
- Type of Show: Hand Held Props: Giant Powder Puffs, Pink Fans
- Name of Show: Powder Puff Show, Fan Dance
- Duration of Show 7 mins Powder Puffs, 3 mins Fan Dance
The fan dance is around 3 mins and is a classic demi-pointe dance with fans - The Powder Puff Show is a 7 minute striptease featuring a fabulous Â£3000 costume and giant Powder Puffs..
A small selection of Gwendoline's performance credits include:
Selected Private Events
Selected Clubs & Public Events
Gwendoline has appeared in a host of international magazines including:
Spectacular, sensuous and riveting, Gwendoline Lamour's burlesque performances recreate an exotic era with exquisite delicacy and wit; an exceptional and alluring talent
The Culture Show, BBC