- Ché Chesterman had an amazing performance for a wedding in Santorini, Greece :)
- Lemar wowed at fabulous wedding in Marbella, Spain!
- Lulu knocked it out of the park for recent Awards for 1000 guests, amazing!
- Katie Melua - the voice of an angel - wowed guests at private party, thank you so much
- S Club Party, Five, Big Brovaz, Booty Luv - client blown away - thank you!
- Marti Pellow & Band - incredible performance for private birthday party - thank you!
- Great fun nights with many events recently with Stavros Flatley, Signature & Faces of Disco :)
- International guests were wowed with Sophie Ellis Bextor & Boney M on boat in London!
- Billy Ocean & band were amazing for a private party in Monaco - absolute legend!
- Fab party band e2 wowed at World Gymnastics - amazing performances from everyone on the night!
- Amazing recent events with Jamie Cullum, Nick Grimshaw, Jimmy Carr, Sally Phillips.. Thank you so much
- Boogie Storm had a stunning performance for private party in San Francisco!
- Jools Holland & his Rhythm & Blues Orchestra - fantastic at private party, thank you!
- Thank you to Vernon Kay, Toby Anstis, Richard & Adam, Joe McElderry, Diversity, Odyssey & more for recent fabulous events for Classique
- Thank you to the wonderful Katherine Jenkins for superb performance at private party in Vienna, amazing!
- Denise Van Outen superb for Awards Event, thank you
Enquire for Pricing
The five-piece Irish acoustic folk rock band Hermitage Green formed in July 2010 in what started out as a spontaneous jam session between friends and soon developed in to a strong acoustic outfit with an original sound for which the band have credited their contrasting musical tastes.Hermitage Green have spent the last few years touring relentlessly, winning over legions of fans and selling out shows in Ireland, the UK and Australia. Incendiary live performances and a curious arrangement of instruments help give Hermitage Green their distinctive live sound. Captivating audiences and earning the respect from music pundits, it seems fitting that their debut album should capture the raw power of the band on stage.The band released their debut EP, The Gathering in September 2012, rocketing straight into number 1 in the iTunes chart. The band followed this success with tours of France, the UK, the Middle East, South Africa and the US.
Their sold-out extensive Australian tour featured many highlights, including playing Sydney Harbour on Australia Day. Their Electric Picnic performance, to a delighted 7000 capacity Electric Arena tent, capped a busy summer of festivals. Hermitage Green also enjoyed a weekly residency on the popular RTÃ TV sports show, Second Captains this Autumn.
Seeing Hermitage Green live, you can expect hard-hitting rhythm sections driven by the tribal combination of bodhrÃ¡n and djembe, rhythmic guitar lines with dobro meolodies and soaring four-part vocal harmonies.
Their debut album - 'Live At Whelans' was released in November 2013. The album was recorded at their shows in Whelans on Wednesday October 23 and Thursday October 24. Eclectically accomplished musician, and studio virtuoso, Joe Chester (Ryan Sheridan, Mundy, Gemma Hayes, The Coronas) was on production duties.