- Ché Chesterman had an amazing performance for a wedding in Santorini, Greece :)
- Lemar wowed at fabulous wedding in Marbella, Spain!
- Lulu knocked it out of the park for recent Awards for 1000 guests, amazing!
- Katie Melua - the voice of an angel - wowed guests at private party, thank you so much
- S Club Party, Five, Big Brovaz, Booty Luv - client blown away - thank you!
- Marti Pellow & Band - incredible performance for private birthday party - thank you!
- Great fun nights with many events recently with Stavros Flatley, Signature & Faces of Disco :)
- International guests were wowed with Sophie Ellis Bextor & Boney M on boat in London!
- Billy Ocean & band were amazing for a private party in Monaco - absolute legend!
- Fab party band e2 wowed at World Gymnastics - amazing performances from everyone on the night!
- Amazing recent events with Jamie Cullum, Nick Grimshaw, Jimmy Carr, Sally Phillips.. Thank you so much
- Boogie Storm had a stunning performance for private party in San Francisco!
- Jools Holland & his Rhythm & Blues Orchestra - fantastic at private party, thank you!
- Thank you to Vernon Kay, Toby Anstis, Richard & Adam, Joe McElderry, Diversity, Odyssey & more for recent fabulous events for Classique
- Thank you to the wonderful Katherine Jenkins for superb performance at private party in Vienna, amazing!
- Denise Van Outen superb for Awards Event, thank you
Enquire for Pricing
Hussy are one of the leading UK pop, rock and indie cover bands consisting of four top session musicians, having 20 years experience in the music industry and have toured with artists such as Robin Trower, Take That, and John Entwistle.
Corporate & larger Weddings..
With the option of both male and female vocals and a dedicated keyboard player, this line up is the perfect band for larger weddings, parties and corporate events.
There is the option to upgrade our lineup further with additional singers and musicians. They can also source horn/brass and string sections if required.
If you have an event that demands more of a 'show', then their corporate line creates the perfect band to hire for your event.
Hussy have made a name for themselves as one of the top UK and International Corporate cover bands.
They have played at some of the largest events around the world, performing at corporate events such as the Formula 1 in Bahrain, The Carlsberg Festival in Verbier, the TIGI Awards, ITV Awards and the Rugby League qualifiers at the Millennium stadium and many other notable venues such as the NEC, The Cardiff City Stadium and The Gherkin in London.
Performing many of the best hits from the last four decades, they pride themselves on accurate covers of the originals, and in a lot of cases have been said to be even better than the real thing.
They provide a friendly, professional service from the initial booking enquiry right through to the end of every event. The band work to an exceptionally high standard as musicians and maintain a professional attitude at all times.
Performing at endless corporate events, charity events, weddings, private parties, graduation parties, Summer balls and even bar mitzvahs, Hussy travel all over the world playing at many of the biggest events. Previous clients include the Royal College of Music, Pinewood Studios, Barclays, Disney, BMW, the Royal Air Force, Sandown Racecourse, Chester Racecourse, The Royal Navy, Halifax, Cadburys, The British Motorcycle Federation, Ben Jones (Absolute Radio DJ), Sheraton Hotel chain in Poland, Live venues in Meribel, France during ski seasons and many, many more.
Hussy also provide a chilled out acoustic set which consists of the same setlist played on acoustic guitars, hotrods on drums and fantastic three piece harmonies. The Acoustic set is very popular with smaller more intimate events but can also turn into a party set in the right atmosphere.
Hussy use all the best and up to date Instruments and PA Equipment to provide clients with fantastic quality of sound and lights. All of Hussy's equipment is fully PAT tested. They also have Public Liability Insurance as each member is part of the Musicians Union.
Hussy have been first choice for many corporate events over the years and have become one of the leaders in Corporate entertainment, also headlining at a number of big Events, Festivals and Award Ceremonies both in the UK and abroad including the Tigi Awards and Carlsberg Festival.
The Songs -
- 20th Century Boy - T-Rex
- 500 Miles - The Proclaimers
- 7 nation army - White Stripes
- All Day and All Of The Night - The Kinks
- All I Wanna Do - Sheryl Crow
- Alright Now - Free
- Angels - Robbie Williams
- Are You Gonna Be My Girl - Jet
- Babylon - David Gray
- Basket Case - Greenday
- Be mine - David Grey
- Big Sur - The Thrills
- Black Magic Woman - Santana
- Bohemian Like You - Dandy Warholes
- Boulevard of Broken Dreams - Greenday
- Breakfast at Tiffany's - Deep Blue Something
- Brown Eyed Girl - Van Morrison
- Brown Sugar - Rolling Stones
- Californiacation - Red Hot Chili Peppers
- Can't Stop - Red Hot Chili Peppers
- Changing Man - Paul Weller
- Chocolate - Snow Patrol
- Cocaine - Eric Clapton
- Come Up and See Me - Steve Harley
- Creep - Radiohead
- Daytripper - Beatles
- Desire - U2
- Dead in the water - David Gray
- Elevation - U2
- Everybody's Changing - Keane
- Flowers in the window - Travis
- Girls and Boys - Good Charlotte
- Go Ahead Now - Spin Doctors
- God put a smile on your face - Spin Doctors
- Golden Touch - Razorlight
- Handbags and Gladrags - Stereophonics
- Hard to Beat - Hard Fi
- Hard to handle - Black Crowes
- Have a Nice Day - Stereophonics
- High and Dry - Radiohead
- Honky tonk woman - Rolling Stones
- Hotel California - Eagles
- How You Remind Me - Nickleback
- Hush - Kula Shaker
- I Predict a Riot - Kaiser Chiefs
- I Shot the Sheriff - Eric Clapton
- I'm A Believer - Monkeys
- I'm Just Looking - Stereophonics
- Importance of being Idle - Oasis
- In the shadows - Rasmus
- Ironic - Alanis Morissette
- Jumpin Jack Flash - Rolling Stones
- Last Night - The Strokes
- Layla - Eric Clapton
- Life In The Fast Lane - Eagles
- Little by Little - Oasis
- Local Boy in the Photograph - Stereophonics
- Long Train Running - Doobie Brothers
- Losing My Religion - REM
- Maggie May - Rod Stewart
- Mama Told Me Not To Come - Stereophonics
- Man on the Moon - REM
- Message in a Bottle - Police
- Molly's Chamber - Kings of Leon
- Mr Jones - Counting Crows
- Mr Writer - Stereophonics
- Mrs Robinson - Simon and Garfunkel
- My Happiness - Powderfinger
- No Woman No Cry - Bob Marley
- Pain Killer - Turin Brakes
- Pass It On - The Coral
- Pick a Part - Stereophonics
- Place Your Hands - Reef
- Play That Funky Music White Boy - KC
- Purple Haze - Jimi Hendrix
- Rebel Rebel - David Bowie
- Riverboat Song - Ocean Colour Scene
- Run to you - Bryan Adams
- Satisfaction - Rolling Stones
- Save Tonight - Eagle eyed cherry
- Should I Stay Or Should I Go - The Clash
- Side - Travis
- Sing - Travis
- Sit Down - James
- Somebody Told me - The Killers
- Song 2 - Blur
- Start Me Up - Rolling Stones
- Stuck In the Middle with You - Steelers Wheel
- Suddenly I See - KT Tunstall
- Summer Of 69 - Bryan Adams
- Sweet Child of Mine -Guns n Roses
- Sweet Home Alabama - Lynyrd Skynyrd
- Take Me Out - Franz Ferdinand
- Take your mama out - Scissor Sisters
- Teen Spirit - Nirvana
- Teenage Dirtbag - Wheatus
- Teenage Kicks - The Undertones
- That's Entertainment - The Jam
- The Bends - Radiohead
- The Day We Caught the Train - Ocean Colour Scene
- The Joker - Steve Miller
- There She Goes - The La's
- Thing Called Love - Darkness
- This Love - Maroon 5
- This One Goes Out To the One I Love - REM
- Ticket to ride - Beatles
- Times like These - Foo Fighters
- Traffic - Stereophonics
- Under The Bridge - Red Hot Chili Peppers
- Vertigo - U2
- Video Killed The Radio Star - The Buggles
- Weather with You - Crowded House
- What's The Frequency Kenneth - REM
- Wherever You Will Go - The Calling
- Whole Lotta Rosie - AC/DC
- Why Does It Always Rain On Me - Travis
- Wild Wood - Paul Weller
- With or Without You - U2
- Wonderwall - Oasis
- Yellow - Coldplay
- You Really Got Me - The Kinks
Zephyr Song - Red Hot Chili Peppers
Hi Guys. Just in case you thought I would not make contact! Well done at the wedding last week (Debbie Barnett). To confirm, if you are going to produce a CD, anything original then please let me know and I will be happy to have you on one of my entertainment shows. I interview many bands, show biz stars etc every Friday morning... there is an audience for my show in excess of 1 million, I am also number 1 in the UK at nights on commercial radio. I look forward to meeting you again soon, anything I can do to help, please let me know.”
- Mike Mendoza, Presenter Talk Sport, Wedding
“Hi Guys, just a quick note to say how good you where at the wedding on Saturday. I do the same thing for a living and I was in complete ore of how good you all are. Pure class.” - Wedding
“I would like to thank you for making our wedding a night to remember, all anyone was talking about was the band and even now you still get mentioned. Me and the groom play in a local band so appreciate good musicianship and we both thought you where the tightest band we have ever seen. Thanks again and all the best.” - D. Jeffreys, Wedding
“Hi Guys. Just wanted to thank you for a great show at Christian and Kim's wedding on Friday.
Really amazing performance all round, great adaptation on all the songs and you genuinely seemed to be enjoying yourselves all night. If you get your own stuff together, I'd be interested to hear it.” - Andy, Wedding
“Having just spoken to you on the phone I thought I would drop you an email to put into writing how fantastic you all were on our wedding day. You were professional in the lead up to the wedding - calling to confirm details etc., and on the day - well you filled the floor which says it all. You were amazing. Tune after tune was brilliantly played - I think I must be the only bride not to have left the dance floor at all! So many people have commented since on how wicked you were and I have had people ask for your contact details too. Worth every single penny - the perfect ending to the best day of our lives. Thank You!
- Kelly, Wedding
“Now the wedding and the honeymoon are (unfortunately) over, Hannah and I wanted to write a quick note to say thank you so much for your services at our wedding. The performance was excellent and really got the crowd going. Many of our guests remarked on how good the band were and having you there really added to what was a fantastic day.” - Matt And Hannah, Wedding